Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Principle View Post
    If you're seeing "people think they own my stuff" or "people want to force me to give away my items that I want" when people are actually saying "players are going to naturally shift behavior in response to the incentives of this new mechanic", it might be time for some self-reflection.
    Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Vannessya View Post
    This new feature is only available to a small number of players.
    Players that only run 1 or 2 characters.
    This again shows how hurtful it is to run multiple characters in DDO now.

If that feature would be available at the 1st vendor, that would be useful to at least a larger amount of players.
    The best would be, to be more inclusive and making it available to everyone.

This decision is very hard to understand and it is seen to show a very punitive attitude from those who made that design decision.
    You can have multiple characters and still have access to the vendor.
    Milacias of Kyber

Leader of the Crimson Eagles Kyber

The Myth- TR will make my character powerful
    The Reality- Those kobolds in Water Works won’t have a chance but nothing else cares-Learn to play your build and all its abilities in actual difficult content, get gear and reaper points in level 30+ content and raids.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    However, there's no way people are going to max out their entire gearset with full Reaper bonuses, ever, so this system's effect on coop gameplay wont be ephemeral like Sentience was.
    Please speak for you

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by L0LL0san View Post
    Please speak for you
    Again...this update wasnt designed for you personally and exclusively. You are a person, not people. The issue with the system is its effects on the majority of players, even if some lie beyond the norm.

Most players are not going to ever approach 100% max reaper/mythic gear. And even players that do will still have to replace pieces occasionally as new gear is created and the meta shifts, so they still have an ongoing incentive to hoard reaper gear until at least 100 tokens, to be able to immediately upgrade a new item whenever one comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Again...this update wasnt designed for you personally and exclusively. You are a person, not people. The issue with the system is its effects on the majority of players, even if some lie beyond the norm.

Most players are not going to ever approach 100% max reaper/mythic gear. And even players that do will still have to replace pieces occasionally as new gear is created and the meta shifts, so they still have an ongoing incentive to hoard reaper gear until at least 100 tokens, to be able to immediately upgrade a new item whenever one comes out.
    I'll be putting the reaper bonus on my lowbie Helm where it will be the most use and not wasting it on gear that will be irrelevant in x updates

Unless the upgrade is swappable it's going to be a hard time placing it on something that won't stay BIS for long

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456