Exclamation Lack of customer support

My wife and I are returning players from over 10 years ago. We started playing during covid when work was slow. We upgraded both accounts to VIP. Last September during leveling my toon I noticed my knight of the chalice tree was missing. During further investigation I noticed my supreme tome was missing. I had purchased it over a year before. I submitted a trouble ticket about my situation. I was doing a tr every week and could not take the feats I am use to to I purchases a second supreme tome so I could continue playing. This ticket is still open 4 months later! I submitted several more tickets asking for a resolution with no response .No one has ever contacted me. Last week my wife notice her toon was missing her supreme tome also. She submitted a ticket and We still have not heard anything. Both cases are still open. We have invested a lot of money and time on this stupid game that has absolutely no customer service. The only reason I am posting this and maybe something will happen about this situation. I am out the ddo points for a second supreme tome and she refuses to purchase a second one that she is missing. In the meantime her toon is severely gimped with no tomes. She is not happy! I hope by posting this someone had a similar situation as we are having or customer service will finally fix this. Wish me luck.
    Last edited by zelindale; 12-04-2021 at 10:32 AM. Reason: typos

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by zelindale View Post
    My wife and I are returning players from over 10 years ago. We started playing during covid when work was slow. We upgraded both accounts to VIP. Last September during leveling my toon I noticed my knight of the chalice tree was missing. During further investigation I noticed my supreme tome was missing. I had purchased it over a year before. I submitted a trouble ticket about my situation. I was doing a tr every week and could not take the feats I am use to to I purchases a second supreme tome so I could continue playing. This ticket is still open 4 months later! I submitted several more tickets asking for a resolution with no response .No one has ever contacted me. Last week my wife notice her toon was missing her supreme tome also. She submitted a ticket and We still have not heard anything. Both cases are still open. We have invested a lot of money and time on this stupid game that has absolutely no customer service. The only reason I am posting this and maybe something will happen about this situation. I am out the ddo points for a second supreme tome and she refuses to purchase a second one that she is missing. In the meantime her toon is severely gimped with no tomes. She is not happy! I hope by posting this someone had a similar situation as we are having or customer service will finally fix this. Wish me luck.
    Don't worry, in the near future SSG will be updating the Help UI and it will do absolutely nothing to help anyone.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...DO#post6485918

Op, I'm sorry this has happened to you. I have a good friend and guildie who are still unable to play their mains because SSG hasn't responded to their help ticket submitted over a month ago. I hope you have better luck than they do.

Angry Waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    Don't worry, in the near future SSG will be updating the Help UI and it will do absolutely nothing to help anyone.

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...DO#post6485918

Op, I'm sorry this has happened to you. I have a good friend and guildie who are still unable to play their mains because SSG hasn't responded to their help ticket submitted over a month ago. I hope you have better luck than they do.
    Another 2 tickets and still nothing. The tickets were received but still no response. I guest no body is there and they don't read the forums. Nice job!

It's the holidays. CS is slow with huge backlogs. IDK what else to say.

Quote Originally Posted by dredre9987 View Post
    Which would be fine if it was a brick and mortar local independent store, but it's not.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by dredre9987 View Post
    I submitted my 1st trouble ticket over 4 months ago. I am sure they are not backed up 4 months. I have been making new tickets every month or so. The holiday season has nothing to do with my situation. It is obvious they DO NOT CARE. They could send me a mail or message on the forums if they did care. I only received an automated mail said they are working on is. This is like saying they have been working on the lag for 15years. We know how that turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by zelindale View Post
    I submitted my 1st trouble ticket over 4 months ago. I am sure they are not backed up 4 months. I have been making new tickets every month or so. The holiday season has nothing to do with my situation. It is obvious they DO NOT CARE. They could send me a mail or message on the forums if they did care. I only received an automated mail said they are working on is. This is like saying they have been working on the lag for 15years. We know how that turned out.
    I just recently TR'd (well 13 days ago) my main character on Argo. I have been playing that character since beta. I TR'd to get the new epic past lives that just came out. After starting to level up I noticed my stats were not going up like they should. I had +7's on every ability, +8 on charisma. I also had all +4's on my stats like jump, etc. When I looked all my tomes were gone. I opened a ticket and have not heard a peep from anyone. It is pretty frustrating that they can't at least simply reply that they will be helping you soon but they are busy or whatever. Just acknowledge they will help as soon as they can. Again, so frustrating. Makes me not even want to play anymore.

Well here we are well past the holiday season and still having the same issue!