Community Member

Default Returning player, LFG

Hello-

I am just returning, again, and looking for a guild to join. I am motivated to do some TR's on a character. I understand that probably not a lot of low level quests going on this late in the game, but looking for people to chat with, bounce ideas off and augment my bad play with some guild buffs.

Please let me know if you are a mid sized or larger guild that has an opening for an easy going, low maintenance player.

Thank you in advance.

In some ways, TRing is endgame, so there are frequently groups going through low levels. Right now, however, the server is probably a little empty due to the start of the Hardcore season.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceeve View Post
    ...I am motivated to do some TR's on a character. I understand that probably not a lot of low level quests going on this late in the game, but..
    TR'ing ~is~ a lot of the game right now, whether Heroic or Epic, so finding groups that run 1 through 20(+) is not a big problem.

And all servers are going to have a significant % of their population busy on HC for the next ~60 days.