Community Member ChristopHilljr's Avatar

Default How do we feel about embodiment of Law

I wanted to see what the community thought about this feat with the new enhancement in the Divine crusader epic destiny adding some scaling law damage. Is this something worth taking, if not what should be taken instead? How many enemies are actually chaotic and are vulnerable to the extra law damage? I am very interested to see what people think. Thanks!
    -Neilfladchmacholiacfogartiage on Argonnessen

upgrade to 10d6 law damage with 200% scaling and Vulnerability procs sounds good to grab.
    Assuming T5 in Divine Crusader is worth taking at all.

Not sure which monsters take double or no damage from law.
    Wiki suggests Slaadi take double damage and lawful outsiders (devils, reapers) tend to take no damage, but it needs testing.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopHilljr View Post
    I wanted to see what the community thought about this feat with the new enhancement in the Divine crusader epic destiny adding some scaling law damage. Is this something worth taking, if not what should be taken instead? How many enemies are actually chaotic and are vulnerable to the extra law damage? I am very interested to see what people think. Thanks!
    No useful response, but for a feat that has always in the past been more of a "ehhh, nothing else to take" at best, it has always disproportionately bothered me that it doesn't require lawful alignment (and vice versa for the chaotic feat).
    Nistafa on Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by Elfishski View Post
    No useful response, but for a feat that has always in the past been more of a "ehhh, nothing else to take" at best, it has always disproportionately bothered me that it doesn't require lawful alignment (and vice versa for the chaotic feat).
    I took it on my S&B bsword CHA dragborn. I'm sitting with suboptimal-but-not-terrible gear at around 160 self buffed MP at 30. I'm getting ~300-400 a hit in bane dmg. So not bad. For bsword with both feat lines.

I imagine this would really shine in SWF or TWF with higher attack speeds, you'd get way more oomph out of the investment. It'd also scale higher with doublestrike maxed out more, etc.
    Kodraith / Xanxibar / Xinibar / Lensgrinder :: Lava Divers of Khyber :: I'm a monk. I hit things; it's what I do.