Community Member

Default My tomes disappeared before U51 and I still don't have a response on my tickets

I'm posting in the forums from lack of response in the ticketing system. My character had at least a universal+6 tome before the u51 update that disappeared after I reincarnated. I opened a ticket, and no one has responded to the ticket in weeks. I'm the only person writing into the ticket. This makes me sad. I bought a new universal +8, so I can play my builds, but I'd like to get my universal tome back. At least, I can use the tomes on an alt.

Quote Originally Posted by Treok View Post
    I'm posting in the forums from lack of response in the ticketing system. My character had at least a universal+6 tome before the u51 update that disappeared after I reincarnated. I opened a ticket, and no one has responded to the ticket in weeks. I'm the only person writing into the ticket. This makes me sad. I bought a new universal +8, so I can play my builds, but I'd like to get my universal tome back. At least, I can use the tomes on an alt.
    You might want to put in a different ticket because +6 universal tomes don't exist. Then you go on to mention a +8 universal.
    Likely you had Supreme tomes.

Anyway have you heard anything back?

ugh, that sucks.
    Now the waiting game to get the attention of a GM to get you back on track.

TR'ing is like Russian Roulette

Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)