Community Member

Default Trading My Surplus Collectables/Ingredients for Ones I need

OK I have the following items to trade for Collectbles I need

ok for starters I can pay platinum for them

Also have lots of stacks of Deathward cookies and the strength boosting festival cookies, and elemental damage boost cookies

Shroud Ingredients all Tiers

Filigree Sets I have at least 1 rare of ALMOST every Filigrees in game (Including Saltmarsh, So would be willing to trade a full set for a lot of the collectables I need.

Black Stones from Haunted Halls

Several each of the Ruby EYEs Augments, Force, Meteor, Rightous, Inferno, Glacier, Temptest, Erosion, Also Crushing Wave augment, Vamp Slayer, Of Nigh lvl drainer and more

Collection of hard to get or rare Shurikens including vorp smite disrupt and ones with red Augment slot

Dual Augment slotted wpns purp orange or purp red slotted wpns Longbows , Quarterstaves, greatswords, some for misc blunt wpns and finesse wpns

OR I will even Run quest with you ingame at any level to help you Farm Gear your looking for in return for in return for lots of the Collectables I need, For example I'll Help you get an epic Jibbers Blade. in return for a large amounf of collectables I need Or other quest if your trying to farm a specific item, ill run with you and pass it. And will even help you grind out slayer areas as long as u can chat so I dont get too bored lol

Also avail are Armor for crafting with dual slots

Lots of ranged returning weapons

Old School Vorpal, Paralyzers, Banishers, Disrupters and smiters most in the 10 to 30 range but I do have a decent selection of most wpns vorpal between 3 and 9

Giant hold relics

Ingreds for Boots of Anchoring for Shavarath

Tons of lvl 10 Snow Elemental gems (lvl 10 snow elemetal summoms that can be used by a lvl 1 tune and has 10 charges

Still have some bottled Tornado and Sun flask grenade pots

Lots of random drop nice Bonus weapons most Icy bursted from Risia Festival low to high lvl some with aug slots

Lots of lvl 20 + Nighmare weapns most types

Lots of Virulent Stat wpns of most types

List of Spare Collectables I have to TRADE to get the ones I need even 2 for 1
    Ones I'm Trading
    Lily Petals 562
    Vol Prayer Charm
    Golden Swamp Pearl 11
    Small Wooden Idol 1000
    Deadly Feverblanch 1000 Stone of change dmg boost ingred
    String of Prayer beads 1000
    Amber Vial 1000
    Sweet Whitecaps 815
    Icon of Khyber 753
    Skull Fragments 1000
    Blade of the Dark Six 1000
    Smoldering Embers 1000
    Small Planar crystals 1000
    Dusk Brood Trumpeter 1000
    Singed Soarwood 418
    Ceramic Bowl 551
    Sour Dark cap 500
    Amulet of the Lost Empire 1000
    Amulet of the Six 173
    Planar Spoor 237
    Antique Bronze token 1000
    Ruddy Fungus 1000
    Blessed Candle 324
    Swaying Mushroom Cluster 1000
    Mortar and Pestle 1000
    Slime Mold 554
    Mystical Formula 260
    Zygomycota Fungus 344
    Flint Knife 1000
    Brass censer 1000
    Ancient 1000
    Crypt Moth 1000
    Cryptmoss Worm larva 1000
    Phoenix tavern Purchase Order 918
    Funerary Token 451
    Glittering Dust 1000
    Withered Cryptmoss 1000
    Mark of Keeper 1000
    Signet of Devourer 1000
    Powdered Blood 880
    Sparkling Dust 652 Stone of change dmg boost ingred
    Necromatic gem 1000
    Shamanic Token 225
    OK everything ABOVE this line is to TRADE for whats Below this line.............................................. ............ Reasonable offers only heck I could farm most of what I need easily its just boring and time consuming, Id rather farm filigrees and such to trade for what I want. Some of these are collectables I've never needed, Im just trying to get a decent amount of all, to set up a crafter on a family members account

And yes I've read forums and know where to go to farm these, but its boring as hell lol, WOULD LOVE TO SEE UPDATE WHERE WHEN YOU LOOT A COLLECTABLE YOU GOT A RANDOM AMOUNT FROM COLLECTION SPOT NOT JUST ONE., If you see a mushroom growing in the wild theres gonna be more than in the area as a general rule, Feel free to recommend that on an update lol

COLLECTABLES I NEED ARE...... Most of these are lower tier collectables I'll still trader Epic level Collectables for the herioc I want in large amounts
    (History of Houses Never made anything that needed these, but building up the amount on the off chance they give crafting some Love one day!) same with a few others on list.
    Flowering Spore pods
    Flowering Hellscap
    Lodestone
    Bruised Spore Pod
    Glass Phial
    Silver Bowls
    Warehoue Ledger
    Runic Parchment
    Intact Spore Pods
    House Sealed Letters
    Fragrant Drowshood
    Encoded Communique
    Wavecrasher Cargo Manifest
    Adventuring Oraotia
    Token of the Spider
    Crypt Moss Worm (NOT LARVA) need worm

I'll check post nightly around 9pm cst for people interested in Trading and my can message me here and Ill contact you back with message of tune I'll be playing so we can hook up, Fridays and Saturdays are the days im on the most of the 9pm cst is too late for you
    Thanks and hope to hear from you soon
    Last edited by CeeDeeCee; 12-03-2021 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Update new offers 2