Default Character still being saved

I can't finish ETR or log onto my character, having this problem for 2 days. Anything i try to do i get message your character is being saved. It is my main character on which i spend last few years i want to play but i can't and you aren't answering my ticket at all for 2 days. I see you are not answering people for months but this is just bad stuff for your customers. If you don't fix this soon i might find other game to spend my time and money on and you will be losing more players in this already small group of people that play this game. Help me unstuck my character so i can keep on playing please
    Monk power!

Quote Originally Posted by NeMMaNjaO View Post
    I can't finish ETR or log onto my character, having this problem for 2 days. Anything i try to do i get message your character is being saved. It is my main character on which i spend last few years i want to play but i can't and you aren't answering my ticket at all for 2 days. I see you are not answering people for months but this is just bad stuff for your customers. If you don't fix this soon i might find other game to spend my time and money on and you will be losing more players in this already small group of people that play this game. Help me unstuck my character so i can keep on playing please

It is the Holiday season in the US ( where SSG is located ) so you can expect long CS times. Took me 12 days to get my issue fixed.

So we have 365 days of holidays huh?
    Mains - Messam, Indalecio, Mozenrath, Quackerjack.

I don't want to be rude but i don't give a f about holiday, customer support should work 24/7. Many of my friends work for holidays on customer support because someone has to. Problem is they aren't doing much even when there isn't any holiday. They will make already small community lose even more in numbers with this. I invested my free time and money on this toon, if i can't get on it i will quit and they will lose money every time there is new expansion,sale new pack etc. They don't give a f to answer me, and i don't find it normal that you had to wait 12 days to resolve issue. In 12 days i will find something else and get hooked, they are doing everything wrong and whole buisness model is a joke.
    Monk power!