Default New to Epics and need to know should I respc my current toon for endgame

I am playing a first life warforged artificer. I have never played epics and this will be my first toon to do epic destinies. I have looked a some other builds to base these choices on. Below is my current toon as is. I am thinking about doing a lesser reincarnation before doing epics to change some things with the current build.. That is the second listing. The reason for the changes is some of the higher content the spells did not seem to be doing enough damage. Looking for some advice in regards to build viability for endgame

Been having some issues posting this so this is a link to the two builds. Any assistance would be appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by ChiefVisigoth; 11-13-2021 at 09:03 AM.
    Chief Visigoth
    Crossbows are so much fun

That's a completely different change there from shooter to evoker lol. Probably better to get to 30 and epic reincarnate into a real reincarnate if you want to completely change your char.

I'm near the end of an artificer life rn. I was using repeaters for the first chunk because I hadn't played an arti/repeater-er in years, but i swapped over to inquisitive around 12ish. I'd highly suggest you do that, assuming you have ravenloft.

Either way, you don't need that many points in harper, since artificers can add int to damage via a spell. Also, ravenloft is on sale for 99 pts so get it lol.

Inquis is just smoother shooting than artificer. My arti kept hitting huge speed bumps when I tried to cast anything because of repeater animation. And at 11 points, it gives you auto-search for traps which is sooooo useful. Battle engineer doesn't do TOO much for non-repeaters, but worth some pts for runearm charging.
    Mains - Messam, Indalecio, Mozenrath, Quackerjack.