Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Czekojin View Post
    Sorry, I really wanted to write some feedback by myself but I got bored by the stealth play in a surprisingly short time and went to play Pokémon instead
    Maybe I will be back later during 2022 and get back into it somehow, and hopefully the game will fix itself a bit (at this moment, I consider the stealth gameplay broken).
    Until then, see ya guys, have fun
    This is a shame but also an entirely understandable reaction to the state of the game. Hopefully if you do return things will be better for this type of play. Take care.

To SSG's Devs: Good job guys, yet another player lost because of your refusal to address issues with stealth play. Keep right on flushing money and community good will down the toilet like this and see where that takes us.
    Last edited by Blerk; 12-20-2021 at 03:31 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blerk View Post
    This is a shame but also an entirely understandable reaction to the state of the game. Hopefully if you do return things will be better for this type of play. Take care.

To SSG's Devs: Good job guys, yet another player lost because of your refusal to address issues with stealth play. Keep right on flushing money and community good will down the toilet like this and see where that takes us.
    We are entering into the next quarter of 2023 and there has been no Developer response to this mess up of an Epic Destiny for what was viable Stealth/Assassin play.

"Shadow Manipulation" went to Shiradi Champion in Beguile Charm(Why? Range play is already a safer playstyle and Melee had a way of creating an diversion to get sneak attack/non aggro in gameplay and it was taken away).
    "Consume" was very helpful in getting out of sticky situations and you removed it and gave a better version in Mass Phantasmal Killer spell Weird but Stealth/Assassin Melee can't even pick it from their own Tree?
    "Executioner Shot/Strike" got removed but Fate Singer/Primal Avatar get exclusives in Cut the Strings and Mass Frog, not to mention Greater Master of Flowers keeps Everything is Nothing? Why remove it and give nice abilities to other trees and Remove viable abilities that are in par with the new Epic Destinies.
    "Meld into Darkness" should not be tied to an Epic Strike but build upgrade of "From the Shadows"
    "Epic Strikes" builder is what "Dark Imbuement" and "Consumed by Shadows" should of been builders.
    Then "Epic Strikes" builds at Tier V with Executioner Shot/Strike (same timer as Cut the Strings) like Vistani has for both Melee and Thrower ability to get both abilities like Rapid Slash/Throw.

Community Member

Not to forget the great "Dire Charge" went to Legendary Dreadnaught as well, it was a Feat that Melees used to help not get one shotted by mobs at close range.
    There should be a Melee version of that for Melees to use in their Epic Destinies: Fury/Unyielding/Divine( oh! well they do, all except Shadow Dancer, which is Melee as well, though should have range/thrower abilities as well).

I've stopped financial support for this game after devs ruined shadowdancer ED.

I didn't spend a single dime for this game after that.

They don't support sneaky types, so, I don't support them.
    “Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness.
    Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness.
    Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.”
    - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12