Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ElrondElfKing View Post
    Could you explain your thoughts on why you put points into Vistani when so many ranks are about daggers and knives and not two handed weapons? Thanks.
    my bad. helps to read.
    Last edited by Hobgoblin; 12-07-2021 at 06:37 AM.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by ElrondElfKing View Post
    Could you explain your thoughts on why you put points into Vistani when so many ranks are about daggers and knives and not two handed weapons? Thanks.
    Haste Boost
    Deflect Arrows
    5% doublestrike
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    Haste Boost
    Deflect Arrows
    5% doublestrike
    I have started this build, currently up to L4, and am blowing through the quests with ease. Nice build. Even ran a couple of R1 quests, which I've never been able to do before. I need some better equipment, and will get the Vistani tree soon. Instead of the completionist feat, I took the fighter past life feat, Student of the Sword.

Community Member

Default Questions pls

Complete write up is available in Google Docs because it is too long for the forum software to handle. It includes gear sets and a breakdown of all important stats.

I ran this build through ~400 R10 quests in U50, and have updated it for U51 after running 20 R10s. Lots of fun to play on a work-in-progress toon (still a dozen EPLs left to do, only 85 reaper points, barely a completionist, etc).
    Hi, I am a noob so pls excuse me if my questions are a little dumb. I and lesser reincarnating a fighter build as it just doe not work. I don't have enough points to assign the stats as you do do I need the 14 WIS and what should I spend my skill points in please.

Thanks

Community Member

Complete write up is available in Google Docs because it is too long for the forum software to handle. It includes gear sets and a breakdown of all important stats.
    Can someone please share again the Write up. I stupidly didnt save it, and now its gone from google drive. tx in advance

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ogdy View Post
    Can someone please share again the Write up. I stupidly didnt save it, and now its gone from google drive. tx in advance
    Usually things get deleted when the viability of them go from great to mediocre. Most melee went this direction after u52. Or at least the re-working of the build might be necessary.

Community Member

Default Link is missing

Can u rewrite this build?
    The link is missing

+1 request to put this build back up. I used it a few lives ago and really enjoyed it, but forgot to save it Was hoping to run it again.

Hero

U53 THF Fighter 20

I just geared this out on a new account with the intent to farm Reaper XP and racial past lives. This version is friendly to no/few past life toons: Built with only 53 Epic Destiny AP. To be clear, the gearset is not friendly to new players since it relies on a number of raid items, rare filigree, and maxed out sentient gems. Took me about 3 months of taking this from a level 1 character on a new account and raiding LH (sometimes R1) to get enough runes for the raid gear.

I've also added "Room to grow" information, to illustrate how more reaper points and past lives can affect the build.

Thanks for reposting the build! I'll make sure I save it this time ;P

Default Light Armor

Thank you for the build! It's always a pleasure running with you.

I wanted to ask why light armor? Is it for the dex bonus?

Thanks!
    Khyber -- Dryndll : Shnyder : Bahamutt : Superfluous : Aijaruc : Superreal

Community Member

Default Thx for the guide, few questions

Love the builds as always, especially the augment breakdowns. Saves me a lot of toolkits with all of your builds that I follow. I understand this guide is meant for an alt toon/account to get into endgame quickly but for one who is an uber completionist is this still good to follow? Or would you make a lot of changes, IE like the 18/1/1 build. Just been looking for the ideal THF fighter build for quite a while, not sure where to start it, been playing nothing but ranged for a long time.

Hero

I don't frequent the forums much. Discord is the best way to reach me with questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansi1337 View Post
    for one who is an uber completionist is this still good to follow?
    Yep. A buddy of mine still runs it on his way to 156 reaper points and makes we want to go back to this build every time we run R10s.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyes_Eristan View Post
    I wanted to ask why light armor? Is it for the dex bonus?
    You can get 30% Dodge in Light Armor. That's way better than a little more PRR/MRR in medium armor.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12