Community Member

Default Reincarnation bugged after U51

Hi Devs,

today I reincaranted my alchemist from 30 to 20 and then to 1 (True)- in the character creation on lvl1 of a new alchemist no fire spells were shown- I could´t choose any fire spells- so I have choosen acid. But after true reincarnation is done, no spells are shown in my spells window at lvl1- its completely empty.
    In addition I can´t choose enhancements- the window is really small showing only 2 dragons and I cant enlarge it or use scroll buttons.
    Seems my Main char is unplayable now- that is really no fun:

Nuiuriel on Telanis.
    After relogging the UI functiones again, but because fire and resto spell were missing during reincarnation into lvl1, I had to buy them from portable hole, where not all spells are available- lvl to 2 gave me the total number of spells available again.

Thanks
    Tarinia

Not a U51 bug, this has been around since Epic reincarnations were a thing and still has not been resolved by Devs.

Relogging should fix unselectable enhancements and some other issues.

The spells are another issue...

When you Epic Reincarnate the spells you have already learned remain in your spell book.

If you TR (Heroic or Racial) right after doing an Epic Reincarnation without relogging you lose access to the spells you already know.
    (basically bad programming as the reset mechanism occurs after restarting the client not on log out/in).

You end up starting your new Heroic life without access to any spells you had from your old life and can only select spells that you did not have inscribed or selected levelling the prior life.
    This issue only occurs when reincarnating into a class that you had on the prior life that inscribes spells.. Alchemist, Artificer, Wizard..

The only way to regain these lost spells at this point is to inscribe them or wait until the next TR life and hopefully remember to relog your client before doing a regular reincarnation.

House J scroll vendor also has alchemist spells that are not available in the portable hole.
    Last edited by JOTMON; 11-07-2021 at 06:50 PM.
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Community Member

Default This bug just got me :(

Did an Epic, Then a Heroic TR on a Pale Master.
    Noticed I did not have spells like Nightshield, Shield, or Jump. So I went and just got the scroll's, thinking I was smarter than the average bear I also went to J to get my level 4 Pale Master healing spells. Just to have ahead of time so i was not looking for them when i hit level to cast them.
    Turns out I am not smarter than the average bear, the Pale Master healing scrolls are not sold in game that I can find.

This should honestly be in a warning window when you are on the TR screen. Or the game should just auto close after a TR so things like this dont happen to people.

If there was a warning window that tells me after I TR I need to restart my client, or the bugs experienced are 100% on the user, well then boom I was at least warned that there could be an issue if I just click the buttons presented to me.

You only find that things like this are a known issue, after they effect you and you go looking for an answer as to why.

I will be closing my client, Leveling to Level 2 and seeing if my spell list is fixed after that.

After closing the client and leveling to level 2, the issue with the spells is fixed.
    Last edited by Ashmaul; 11-11-2022 at 04:54 PM.