Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jskinner937 View Post
    I doubt it’s that nefarious over a few transactions. It’s just simply pitiful customer service likely.
    SSG is literally the shady used car dealership of game developers.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jskinner937 View Post
    I doubt it’s that nefarious over a few transactions. It’s just simply pitiful customer service likely.
    I agree with you, or at least hope this is the case. I really love this game but the support is horrible. Support team treat us like garbage instead of customers that's really frustating... and stiill no feedback from DDO, almost 3 weeks =/

Community Member

I still haven't received a single feedback from DDO, really disappointing

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wag View Post
    I still haven't received a single feedback from DDO, really disappointing
    Same for me. 16 days now for my in-game ticket and 14 for my help.standingstonegames.com one.

Community Member

still no feedback, Im loosing hope on this, I think I will cancel the VIP in this account really

Community Member

so it's being 1 month and still no feedback

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wag View Post
    so it's being 1 month and still no feedback
    jeez awful .....gl

Community Member

One month and no answer, support is not so supporting.

Community Member

Been 1 month for me too now, still nothing.

Community Member HedgeHogShadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nenielle View Post
    One month and no answer, support is not so supporting.
    This is equivalent to going to a steak house and waiting six hours for your drink order to be taken. The customer service department for DDO is truly MIA.
    Occupy Stormreach

Only been waiting a week on my ticket for losing my +8 supreme tome and various +3 skill tomes (from sagas). My main is back to 15, he'll probably just hit 30 and etr/tr by the time I hear back lol. I hope that at least fixes it.

We heard so much about them getting new CS people a few months ago, then that they had started training, then that they had started working, but I haven't seen ANYone with a good CS story where they had something solved.

They clearly have the power to give out items, since it sounded like they would've given a new supreme tome if they were able to find a record of your past purchase, and they gave out a lesser heart.

I think SSG needs to make a new heart/reincarnation/command, one that doesn't make you choose everything again, but just kind of resets your character. A kind of "game screwed up my character send me back to start" button or npc. It would help a LOT.

Also, I have no freaking idea when I used my +8 supreme tome on my main, it was when they were on sale.
    Mains - Messam, Indalecio, Mozenrath, Quackerjack.

Community Member

Default Another for the pile

Sadly I need to join this miserable parade. ER/TR just after Update 51 on the 4th/5th November (Australian so it depends how you're counting) on my many lives main. Noticed the next day that I was unexpectedly overburdened by inventory, tracked it down to missing +8 tome and worked out all skill tomes gone too.

Logged a ticket (188911) immediately with my account email address, followed 2 days later by another ticket (189287) through a SSG Help registered account. I dug out the receipt numbers for the store purchases on the missing tomes (+8 supreme, 6x+5 skill, 1x+1UMD) and attached them as a comment on the second ticket. After a further 3 weeks of silence I logged an in-game ticket (5390579) and waited a couple of hours to see if anyone would respond. Yeah.

So now I'm in the one month plus club with a least 4 other lost souls in this thread with the same problem, many around the same time. Interestingly a friend sent me a link to streamer Sahbajade experiencing a LR glitch in November https://youtu.be/d5a3LYTI1m8

SSG please help us out. If your verification process is so torturously slow that you can't even provide a response within a month we should be given the benefit of the doubt. A bunch of similar problems in this short timeframe is unlikely to be a coincidence. If there's something we can do to fix it let us know. Likewise if there's something that will prevent these issues in the first place please put it in the game. There's a bunch of homespun wisdom about shutting down the client in the forums; that does no good to players who only come here for the purpose of trying to find out what on earth went wrong post-disaster.

To my fellow wailing spirits: what's the thinking on LR to try and fix this? I'd love to hear from anyone who's had success. There's still some random hearts stinking up my cache; I don't want to be the guinea pig and I don't want to make things worse, i.e. "Oh! We TOTALLY could have fixed this if you hadn't reincarnated but now it's on you, so sorry!"

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Humungazoid View Post
    SSG please help us out. If your verification process is so torturously slow that you can't even provide a response within a month we should be given the benefit of the doubt. A bunch of similar problems in this short timeframe is unlikely to be a coincidence....
    I don't want to be the guinea pig and I don't want to make things worse, i.e. "Oh! We TOTALLY could have fixed this if you hadn't reincarnated but now it's on you, so sorry!"
    Yeah, this is why my main has been level 1 for over a month now.

The main thing to do to "prevent" this from happening is just to check your character immediately when you log in for the first time after any time of reincarnation. If you don't have tomes applying relog (this has fixed it for multiple guild mates). The issue here I believe is that the tomes disappeared on the eTR and then before relogging to get them to show up again a racial TR was done, so at that point the game is like "well guess they don't have any tomes!". So I don't think any form of reincarnation (lesser, racial, epic, etc) will fix the issue.

As far as benefit of the doubt goes, I have no idea when I purchased my +8 Tomes but I do know that I've bought 3 of them. They're welcome to check all my other characters but I only have 2 tomes applying to my toons right now. So what's the thinking going to be, I bought and used a +8 tome on a character and then deleted it? Right... I have 58 PL's on this toon and I did them all without any tomes, not even the +2's from 1750? As if.

Community Member

and still no feedback from DDO support. they lost a player!

2 months here, no help whatsoever, maybe if we all bring this up on tomorrow's weekly launch someone will feel like taking a look...

I just recently TR'd (well 13 days ago) my main character on Argo. I have been playing that character since beta. I TR'd to get the new epic past lives that just came out. After starting to level up I noticed my stats were not going up like they should. I had +7's on every ability, +8 on charisma. I also had all +4's on my enhancements like jump, etc. When I looked all my tomes were gone. I opened a ticket and have not heard a peep from anyone. It is pretty frustrating that they can't at least simply reply that they will be helping you soon but they are busy or whatever. Just acknowledge they will help as soon as they can. Again, so frustrating. Makes me not even want to play anymore.

It is unfortunate that timely support to resolve this decade old recurring issue is lacking.
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Update: Got my tome back a couple of days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ihg.na View Post
    Update: Got my tome back a couple of days ago.
    How did you get it back?

Quote Originally Posted by bnugier View Post
    How did you get it back?
    CS finally responded, mailed me a tome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast