Default U51 shiradi gear set

Threw this one together quik n dirty on the fly mix n match as needed

Level 20 just drink more of the kool aid like me n til

3 sands ets vc, fire, lightning

Armor epic vulkoorish robe, neck vulkoor pendant vc set

BD set bracers of the hunter, fire storm greaves, would use vollun but still hooked on evom

Light off hand flint, and hat turban cuz adqs suck

Gogs ravenlofts till u can get 8- 9 dc gogs 25-26 f named garbage all u need

Just tested at 27 88 eb 86 multivials with garbage on

The other upside to this set is u get like 7 epic augment slots that can add up 1 blue, 2 colorless, and 4 yellows

More then enough for all your dcs if u do a wiz life ez to farm one set for epic 20, and another for 24 spell dc augments since they won't give us any decent 26 gear either
    Last edited by mr420247; 11-03-2021 at 10:20 AM.
    Damonz Cannith

Next question is are u fire light stay good or

Ice sorc n bogw n stay froty acid light are still so horrible n

Hell balls ruins r still insanely expensive
    Damonz Cannith

Community Member

We call this trick "Walk the Dog."

You may want to let other people go first on this one D.
    Last edited by Tilomere; 11-01-2021 at 05:51 AM.

Which is why i'm doing all my testing on a useless alt couldn't care less not gona mess up the main till all the trees get hammered in 3 months n they sell us the new real uber eds mate

U no that score oh ya b4 i forget wanted to ask you something til

Do you think it would be worth making a whole new sw setup for level 20 wiz sorc shiradi like completely dump all the dcs for 5 dragonsouls with just max power crits or keep the

basic 4 otto, 4 beholder, raid intel for now alch dcs still work just fine up to ravenloft might even be viable again for cogs n sharns so won't test till i itr a wiz life

If the new shiradis as good as i here might bring back the 10 lock 10 xx build starting with clerics for max light fire procs and conj dcs then finish completionist quik b4 the hammer comes down

Just re checked filigree sets so frakin lame for casting why oh why can't we even get a single set that works with spell attacks too so far only 4 set up might even be worth using looks like

4 frozen wanderer - 2 piece 5 crits, 3 piece 10 mrr cap, 4 piece 50 spell power or 2 frozen with 3 coalesced for 4 universal crits not very good but thats about it

so could go ice sorc all the way to 29 then just blood of dragons n feat swap at 30
    Last edited by mr420247; 11-03-2021 at 10:59 AM.
    Damonz Cannith

Community Member

Mmm, now that the patch is here, might want to go poison vs. fort saves, to remove immunity to PA DoT strike (no save dps). Poison because without conjuration/lightning augmentation -20 saves, it is going to be difficult to land spells vs. evasive mobs on an alt, and the no-save DoT strike is ... baller.

You may also need to not quicken multivial, so that it hits at the cooldown of Shiradi/Magma. And try out spirit blades without quicken for same reason. If you can get spirit blades to hit 5x/2sec at the frequency of magma cooldown you may get 2500 fire damage out of it.

Idk been doin massive testing with fire its op as hell i even gained some dcs with this new setup

Tested drac it feels completely broken n bugged n the tier 5s r meh

So EA tier 5 fire, or Magus for ice then tier 4 shiradi 21 pts 1 pt for max free helpless dps

Dual stancing on what u want to run is the future roll with it. 1 trick ponys have bad days

Free intensify, wings, best DCs, and Flame pillar this thing is a game changer

Incredibly fast cast and completely no fail against all the evasion mobs archers, orcs, bomb bats, and the CC works on orange named bosses

12 sec helpless and on reapers dump all cc for this its that op don't look back range is awesome it works on rusted blades n adq bosses at max range luv it

AT 26-29 dump the evom for the Shard of vollun Epic and Legendary if we ever get it with the BD set on crits are back up to 57 now but only 29 and downtime tomorrow

I ain't even got to test the holy fire balls yet or the Massive JUDGEMENT BOMBS stuff just dies too fast but bettin its real op solo or idk yet

Multivials are now around 120 dc maybe higher when can fully etr if they fix epic xp retested Master of Vials feat still broken thought there was an epic feat pass guess they missed those
    Last edited by mr420247; 12-19-2021 at 06:33 PM.
    Damonz Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by mr420247 View Post
    Idk been doin massive testing with fire its op as hell i even gained some dcs with this new setup

Tested drac it feels completely broken n bugged n the tier 5s r meh

So EA tier 5 fire, or Magus for ice then tier 4 shiradi 21 pts

Dual stancing on what u want to run is the future roll with it. 1 trick ponys have bad days

Free intensify, wings, best DCs, and Flame pillar this thing is a game changer

Incredibly fast cast and completely no fail against all the evasion mobs archers, orcs, bomb bats, and the CC works on orange named bosses

12 sec helpless and on reapers dump all cc for this its that op don't look back

AT 26-29 dump the evom for the Shard of vollun Epic and Legendary if we ever get it with the BD set on crits are back up to 57 now but only 29 and downtime tomorrow

I ain't even got to test the holy fire balls yet or the Massive JUDGEMENT BOMBS stuff just dies too fast but bettin its real op solo or idk yet

Multivials are now around 110 dc maybe higher when can fully etr if they fix epic xp retested Master of Vials feat still broken thought there was an epic feat pass guess they missed those
    so i used an older build guide, then modified it to both my own liking as well as gear and destiny tips from your own comments but have a sentient question for you, is it best to go for a specific set or 2 or just load int?

For alchemist i'm using right now until i can get 2 more filigree slots 4 beholder, 4 ottos, 3 dragon soul, n max intels

Lose a little but the dc's are still decent when i get saltmarsh and can add 2 more slots i'll add 2 more dragon soul

A shiradi wiz or sorc can probably dump the beholder n ottos for 5 ds with a max crit n spell power setup

I've also been maxing out on the spell power feats fire, radiance, and Acid or Lightning or any just for more universal crit multipliers
    Last edited by mr420247; 12-23-2021 at 02:17 PM.
    Damonz Cannith

9. 12-13-2021, 02:57 AM

Finally got around to making some half decent gmofs elders with force, fire crits not too bad

Use the hat n ross till u can farm enough adqs for a green blade op for shiradi wiz sorc

Dumped drac for primal this life hands down just better 4 no fail heals mass cure mod, rejuv, rejuv strike, n reborn in fire

Just tested out reborn in fire too not too shabby cl 40 aoe fire nuke and heals pretty good test more next life with posi spell power feat crits on

And lil more dps n 2 int, wis, cha n when we get just a few more d points next tree update hopefully that 25 uncappd dodge is gona be good

Took hell ball this life see if its any good for shiradi proccin half metad since intensify is free, max is cheap w meridian, n cheaper empower w ea see how that goes

EA 34 pts, Shiradi 21, Primal 9 + just tested some high skulls sharns wow reborn is def op for self healing with this new setup dump the alch heal tree won't need it

Bombardier 41 pts, Falcon 25 enough for the helpless, 8 in heal tree just for the mm immunity or just wand scroll that also lets u use light dragon armor more prr mrr n magma procs

Just heald a bud for 20k hp with reborn in fire not too bad and up to 140 crit multiplier now with 5 ds, well, night revels robe
    Last edited by mr420247; 12-29-2021 at 09:30 AM.
    Damonz Cannith

11. 01-07-2022, 03:31 PM

Was lookin at gear again and the Epic inferno bracers did not get nerfed as far as i can tell not too bad now

Con 11, sup fire resistance, 144 combustion, spell craft 20, n 2 aug slots yellow, green evoc dcs, ins con 5

Tested judgement some more the daze works great can't seem to get the bomb to work well so more cc for 2 pts
    Last edited by mr420247; 01-09-2022 at 08:07 PM.
    Damonz Cannith

Was playin around final set up tweaked the feat list dump accelerate now its totally useless now that we have 4-5 no fail heals counting panacea

For 1 more advanced blue thing 1 more red mcl and maybe theres a bomber dc aug with new raid for 2 n done with this thinking shiradi 18 wiz 2 monk

with grandmaster of forms with the new kama if it gets n orange slot n evoc dcs for ez itrs n rxp after etrs r done
    Damonz Cannith

14. 01-24-2022, 03:24 PM

Just bought the ultimate feywild xpac off market great deal at 75 off

The tome did stack properly on all my guys main now has 64 which is perfect for the setup

21 shiradi, 12 primal, 31 ea and picked up augments heal amp, gh and now scroll greater resto

So rocking 4 shiradi dots cheap and dumped the posi crit mutliplier for acid, less immunes

Made my new borderlands club 5 dragon soul, 3 coalescence works great so much better then useless beho n ottos
    Last edited by mr420247; 02-26-2022 at 10:29 AM.
    Damonz Cannith

I have finally perfected the perfect shiradi dps gear set

40 + etrs worth of wiz kings 1 pair of insanely op gogs

wish i had the fortitude for chains of flame or the time but i do not

worst drop rates then jibbs i farmd 2 not even tryin

Epic sands starless nights set now all i need is adq gloves bramblecasters n or legendary adq demon queen bracers

Max enchant necro dcs sr free free helpless damage, max poi necro, acid damage perfect for shiradi pms poi alchs acid locks

then this 3 eso or magma 3 eso 3 autumn 2-4 sands sets that stack max dps n elders

Up to 5 shiradi dots n free burning dps sorc has fast cast thats about it i lie in wait for our iconic sorc masters to come up with better

Give us the genaasis please and thank you anything but **** kobolds
    Last edited by mr420247; 03-05-2022 at 05:13 PM.
    Damonz Cannith

Finally got over my insane rage after the insane shiradi nerf for no reason at all and here is what i have learned

I still hate drac tree its garbage but there are no other options so use what we got and make it work

7 etrs left on my useless alt dump accelerate its useless test shot if ur not sure then go all out dps

drac 4 primal tier 5 if the new mass frog isn't complete garbage or enough pts left for ea wings

primal tier 5 gives mass frog which no one i've asked has even tested n maybe greater ele form for 80 dodge if u care bout that
    Damonz Cannith

Tweaked the feat list now to even things out

Dump toughness epic toughness for sf evoc, 1 int

2 more dcs for sharn helps n spell crits fire acid posi n lightning or ice dm whichever u prefer or crush but alch cc solo is horrible so up to u

best sagas to underlevel wo shiradi still ravenloft n feywild half damage still beats sharn 0 damage n using flamepillars n dots will work but takes longer n more mana intensive
    Damonz Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by mr420247 View Post
    Finally got over my insane rage after the insane shiradi nerf for no reason at all and here is what i have learned

I still hate drac tree its garbage but there are no other options so use what we got and make it work

7 etrs left on my useless alt dump accelerate its useless test shot if ur not sure then go all out dps

drac 4 primal tier 5 if the new mass frog isn't complete garbage or enough pts left for ea wings

primal tier 5 gives mass frog which no one i've asked has even tested n maybe greater ele form for 80 dodge if u care bout that
    Drac over Exalted Angel?

reasons?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdragoon View Post
    Drac over Exalted Angel?

reasons?
    I tip my hat to you good sir, for even being able to decipher this guy's posts enough to ask a question.

Energy burst and cool downs best caster dps left in the game i use the ea strikes and heals i don't bother with the mantles

And a 60 second wellspring with the night revels robe clicky 90 sec is almost mandatory for boosting

Now for new players u need 100 + dcs to make this work is the real problem 110 is what u want

flame pillars never fails against anything and works in beholder antimagic then judgement want all 3 trees n

reborn in fire still the best fun oh **** button ever rape em to the face n never die heals melees 10k ez 1 shot +
    Last edited by mr420247; 07-16-2022 at 07:00 PM.
    Damonz Cannith