Default R10 Lord of Blades - Argo

R10 Lord of Blades
    Thanks to everyone that jumped in to get this together

Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

Nice completion.

Not quite the first 10 skull completion, but nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelonwy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    The release notes themselves are essentially the same as was seen on Lamannia most recently.
    This^, in so many words, is how you say time and feedback on Lamannia are wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Nice completion.

Not quite the first 10 skull completion, but nice.

Lava divers beat us to the finish but its still a win in my book.
    Argo: Degenerate Matter - 200
    Jotmon (HC 34/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 12/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 116/158)
    Jotlock (HC 38/45 , RC 25/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 75/158)
    Whatthetruck (HC 38/45 , RC 42/42 , IC 15/21 , EC 51/51 , RP 111/158)

4. 10-29-2021, 04:06 PM

Awesome!

Community Member

Special congrats to Venatori for hitting the lowest (negative) HP value I've seen so far!

Succeeded on the first attempt of the night- about 20th attempt overall over the last 3 weeks. Theka and Jyu can proudly claim a 100% success record w/ r10 LoB as both were there for the first time tonight! They did great, although our completion time is >10mins prolonged due to Theka deciding to cleanup his bank and do his nails while 11 of us were in the quest.

It was a very fun raid to push- LOB is a fantastic boss. Thanks to everyone who helped with the completion and along the way- especially Ann, Yamani, Appep, Aandrew, Rozei, and Hamma who all helped with prior attempts. And thanks to everyone who helped w/ consumables- it was a very resource intensive raid.

It was a smooth completion, with minimal deaths entering quori phase and we very nearly got the final pillars done in one go. We wiped there with one pillar top left, and had to Jibbers recover for the completion (and then obligatory veng-buffing of the dogs). Tanks and healers did a great job keeping the madness of rampaging LoB, dogs, and quori under control for quite a long time. LoB was tanked on the platform the entire raid until the quori-phase, when he was kited on the platform. No invisibility was used except briefly to direct aggro in the first WF trash spawn. There's always room for improvement, and it was frustrating to be so close to not having to Jibbers recover, but I don't think we'll be going back in there anytime soon.

Party comp should be evident from the vid when posted, but we had 3 tanks (2 barb, 1 pally), 3 healers (2 fvs and 1 druid, one fvs was a DC caster), 1 warlock CC/debuffs, 1 arty debuffer monstrosity, 2 horizon walker rogue/ranger dps, and 2 THF fury dps (one fighter and one barb).

Video will be posted soon.

Thanks again to all who participated
    Last edited by MrWindupBird; 10-30-2021 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWindupBird View Post
    Succeeded on the first attempt of the night- about 20th attempt overall over the last 3 weeks. Theka and Jyu can proudly claim a 100% success record w/ r10 LoB as both were there for the first time tonight! They did great, although our completion time is >10mins prolonged due to Theka deciding to cleanup his bank and do his nails while 11 of us were in the quest.

It was a very fun raid to push- LOB is a fantastic boss. Thanks to everyone who helped with the completion and along the way- especially Ann, Yamani, Appep and Hamma who all helped with prior attempts. And thanks to everyone who helped w/ consumables- it was a very resource intensive raid.

It was a smooth completion, with minimal deaths entering quori phase and we very nearly got the final pillars done in one go. We wiped there with one pillar top left, and had to Jibbers recover for the completion (and then obligatory veng-buffing of the dogs). Tanks and healers did a great job keeping the madness of rampaging LoB, dogs, and quori under control for quite a long time. LoB was tanked on the platform the entire raid until the quori-phase, when he was kited on the platform. No invisibility was used except briefly to direct aggro in the first WF trash spawn. There's always room for improvement, and it was frustrating to be so close to not having to Jibbers recover, but I don't think we'll be going back in there anytime soon.

Party comp should be evident from the vid when posted, but we had 3 tanks (2 barb, 1 pally), 3 healers (2 fvs and 1 druid, one fvs was a DC caster), 1 warlock CC/debuffs, 1 arty debuffer monstrosity, 2 horizon walker rogue/ranger dps, and 2 THF fury dps (one fighter and one barb).

Video will be posted soon.

Thanks again to all who participated
    Oh and if anyone works out how the hell Jibo got 7 kills feel free to let us know. It is a Mystery

Quote Originally Posted by JOTMON View Post
    Lava divers beat us to the finish but its still a win in my book.
    Barely beat you guys. Happy to see two completions within 24 hours. LOB R10 is a monumental challenge. Congrats to everyone that participated throughout the attempts.
    Epicsoul | Omnisoul | Soul - Assistant to the Regional Manager of Lava Divers (2020-Present | Regional Manager of Lava Divers (2021-2022)
    Need to contact the Lava Divers of Khyber? DM our HR Department on Discord: Epicsoul (Epicsoul#3214)

2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council Kwyjibo's Avatar

Oh and if anyone works out how the hell Jibo got 7 kills feel free to let us know. It is a Mystery
    Obviously when I play a dwarf pally tank, I'm OP
    Jibo-Argo/Degenerate Matter, Thelanis/TES, Mournlands
    Come join me on Discord!! Dungeons & Dragons Online: Community Discord Server!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    No challenge, no fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    I knew i should have actually tested this.

I'm just going to assume it was friendly fire from Jibo. !blameJibo

Below is a POV from Emergencies.

Beni - Argonnessen - Synergia