Community Member

Default crash error on launcher client logic data.33268

I have tried repeatedly to get DDO to launch a few times in the past week, I tried uninstall and reinstalling several times I tried deleting map files, and just tried to delete the client data files.

I have not gotten any errors or reinstalling lost data it just gets to aa certain point and it says error clientlogic.dat.file 33268 and closes.

Any help is appreciated.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by War_Drone View Post
    I have tried repeatedly to get DDO to launch a few times in the past week, I tried uninstall and reinstalling several times I tried deleting map files, and just tried to delete the client data files.

I have not gotten any errors or reinstalling lost data it just gets to aa certain point and it says error clientlogic.dat.file 33268 and closes.

Any help is appreciated.
    I see you didn't get any replies - did you find an answer? I'm getting the same having just had to download again on a new machine

Community Member

Not sure if I am getting the same message because it closes so fast, but I am having the same issue as well.

Community Member

Default Same

Quote Originally Posted by War_Drone View Post

Any help is appreciated.
    if you are using steam, that was the error I kept getting I had to find all related files and delete/uninstall then download from the DDO website directly