Thread: U51 eta?

Community Member

Default U51 eta?

Are we looking around Christmas time? Sooner? Or is there a ballpark guess yet?

Given past history, barring any major incidents (like, a massive exploit is found that is directly related to Epic Destinys), then I doubt we get past 5 Previews for Lamannia (Preview 4 for remaining Destinys, Preview 5; if needed, for updates and tweaks to remaining Destinys). Given the time frame the Devs appear to be providing a new Lamannia version for players to try in around 2-3 weeks, I would assume that we get U51 no later than 6-7 weeks time from now. Which will place us before the end of November/start of December for the release at the latest given past history of how things went.

J1NG
    Thelanis: Yijing (*Completionist* TR 20 Aasimar Scourge Monk Level 20 / Epic Level 10)
    Thelanis: Pocket-Monks: Sightblur, Peashoote, Jigglypath, Jedinja.
    Invisible Fences, unkillable Target Practice Dummy's, Shared Bank's, Pale Lavender Ioun Stones, the dimensional barrier between Eberron and Shavarath, I've broken them all...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zafaron View Post
    according to cordo on a podcast thingy its around the 3rd nov that we will see it live.

your friend sil

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by silinteresting View Post
    according to cordo on a podcast thingy its around the 3rd nov that we will see it live.

your friend sil
    Pretty aggressive given that we for at least one tree it wasn't even ready to be tested and the power levels of multiple trees need to be adjusted.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by elvesunited View Post
    Pretty aggressive given that we for at least one tree it wasn't even ready to be tested and the power levels of multiple trees need to be adjusted.
    he did also say that there will be another lam around the 18th of this month.
    and another can be fitted in if needed.

your friend sil

Community Member

No matter when will be too soon

Default Timing

Just in time to switch to any of the games coming out Q4 this year, if this togglefest goes live.
    Since they've effectively ignored (as usual) 99.7% of player feedback, prepare the Doom Bell.

Forgive me if I over-estimated, I'm not sure they actually listened to 0.3%, I was rounding up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zafaron View Post
    It can't come soon enough for me. I need to see its full impact on a few of my characters so that I can decide if DDO finally gets truncated off my list of recurring subscriptions, especially if they create excessive PL grind just to get back to a semblance of where I was before the change.
    Last edited by Certon; 10-12-2021 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Certon View Post
    ... can decide if DDO finally gets truncated off my list of recurring subscriptions, especially if they create excessive PL grind just to get back to a semblance of where I was before the change.
    Then you're in luck! Instead of only needing 12 ERs to get those 5 ED-dipping Twists, you now get to do 36 MORE ERs, and dip toes into 3/5ths of what you used to have!
    But never fear... they added 12 more Toggles, because we all realized years ago that when you ER, you somehow remember +30HP, but forget +3 Jump. Because, Toggles.

your friend sil
    Hope they can keep it or earlier. Cant wait to have it.

Community Member

he did also say that there will be another lam around the 18th of this month.
    and another can be fitted in if needed.

your friend sil
    "if needed" probably means "we'll do everything we can to push it out without going to a fourth preview"

I expect Preview 3 next week, a week off to polish, then push it Live with a good deal of untested additional changes :P Which would be the first week of Nov like they said