DDOcast Host
    Licensed House Cannith Refuse Disposal Unit Technician

Default DDOCast 652 - Update 51 Preview 1 pt 2

Community Manager Cordovan joins us this week for the news then we finish our discussion about Update 51 Preview 1 with Arkat & Vooduspyce

Have thoughts on this show, ideas for round table topics, questions you’d like us to answer, or topics you’d like to see us debate? Leave us a comment, send us an email (ddocast@gmail.com) or give us a tweet (@ddocast)!

Check out www.ddocast.com for mp3 audio, our show calendar, archives, our tabletop and gaming adventures and more!

Want to support the show? You can feed the kobolds (give money) on our Patreon page! We use these gifts to support the show and give out prizes.

Game News - 4:18
    Community News - 31:13
    Lightning Post - 38:45
    Update 51 Preview 1 pt 2 - 56:45

DDO Chronicle 443
    D&D Night Playlist

Check out our website! www.ddocast.com
    Follow us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/ddocast
    Find us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/ddocastkobolds/
    Support us on patreon! www.patreon.com/DDOCast
    Watch us live! www.twitch.tv/ddocast
    Check out our videos! www.youtube.com/ddocast
    Shamgar ~ Pjstechie ~ Melchizedek ~ Habakkuk ~ Josheb ~ Magoi ~ Kinnor ~ Eshek ~ Zakchaios ~ Jephthah ~ Bartimaios ~ Ehudh ~ Bezaleluri ~ Nebuchad ~ Lava Divers (Khyber) ~ Epic Education ~ Building Blocks ~ DDOCast ~ contact me

Nice change for the night revels to earn keys. It's a shame about losing the candies but understandable, as while the small increase to melee/ranged/spellpower isn't enormous, the one that gives listen score to dodge can be really powerful & let you max it out at low levels relatively easily.

Getting rid of the item destruction will be nice, yeah it's often just ammo or a few spell components but when it's the harder to find things like alchemical intimidation, radiant shield, restoration (regular not lesser), deathward etc. potions or dimension door & power word kill scrolls it's really aggravating.

Even if you're not very patient & like big booms in raids, give arcane pulse a try, it's very cheap, fast casting & fast cooldown so you can build max stacks quickly & it only drops 1 stack at a time, making it a lot more forgiving than eladar's, niac's & divine punishment.

The more I look at it, the more I'm liking shadowdancer. I'm a fan of hybrid builds as well as the arcane trickster from PnP so it looks like a lot of fun & the whole "instadeath if they miss an attack" on the epic moment should be a laugh - grab a load of aggro then hit the moment plus uncanny dodge (or illusionist mega displacement) & watch a horde of mobs just die with no save. As for who builds a caster with sneak attack dice to add them to casting damage, there's sneak attack dice in the tree already & it'll probably mean we see more wraith form pale masters too.
    I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was, now what's it is weird and scary to me.

Regarding that certain waterfall.
    It was rendered unproductive during the winter festival and it remains as such.
    I tried it to spawn mimics this last mimic hunt and non of the spawning creatures dropped chests.
    Originally Posted by grodon9999
    "I'm beginning to think a lot of people play this game because it's cheaper than paying for a Dominatrix."
    Disciplines Disciples - 54 Alts on Khyber and counting