Community Member

Default 911 RED ALERT Bug!!!

So finally got around to testing my chars on Lama tonight and I noticed something that is unhyperbolically game-breaking

NEB no longer heals my PM

I thought at first it was related to Draconic, maybe something was giving me immunity to negative damage via Shadow Dragon or something? But Death Aura ticks still heal me, Darkhallow procs still heal me...its just NEB that wont. Harms mobs, just wont heal me. Needless to say, that's a big part of my survivability as an EK PM. Toggled Lich Form on and off, didnt fix it.

I'm a Warforged 18 Wiz/2 Arti Inqui in Shiradi + Draconic, L27 so no T5s in either tree.

Also, please make sure, as you're cleaning up the elemental jumble in Draconic, that Shadow Dragon Energy Sheath doesnt absorb Negative damage...since that's pretty much just a bloodline for PMs and Abyss Locks, I dont really see why they'd need absorption anyway, since even hostile incoming Negative damage should heal them too.

Misc bonus bug: Dragon Breath and Hunt's End dont seem to share a CD either, even though both are Epic Strikes.

Also, Death Aura seems to trigger Draconic Hunger (the temp HP core 3) no matter what color you are. Triggered for me in both Black and Shadow bloodlines.

Sounds like the same bug that caused FvS beacons to not heal me, just others around me. And healing wall to not tick heals until stepping out and then back into it. Pretty sure it's a side effect of the spell targeting fixes. I assume Torc is all over it.

Which one is NEB again?
    Those are not pebbles surrounding the urn filled with Human teeth. They are megaliths!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Antheal View Post
    Which one is NEB again?
    Negative Energy Burst

Its the active burst heal for PMs

Quote Originally Posted by droid327 View Post
    Negative Energy Burst

Its the active burst heal for PMs
    I remember there used to be an issue when using a Pale Lavender Ioun Stone, or a The Mantle of The Worldshaper, or anything else that absorbed negative energy "attacks" messing things up.

I wonder if that's an old bug that's been re-introduced? I know, I know, that's practically unhear... LOL sorry, I couldn't type that with a straight face.
    Those are not pebbles surrounding the urn filled with Human teeth. They are megaliths!

Rolled a fresh naked cleric just to check positive energy burst; same issue as NEB where it doesn't self-heal.

Default I'm on it

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    Sounds like the same bug that caused FvS beacons to not heal me, just others around me. And healing wall to not tick heals until stepping out and then back into it. Pretty sure it's a side effect of the spell targeting fixes. I assume Torc is all over it.
    yep

Quote Originally Posted by Torc View Post
    yep
    Comet Fall, both SLA and spell version are not doing any damage in the Dojo. Dragon Breath, both Racial and Epic versions are not doing any damage in the Dojo.

Cheers,
    M.

Community Member

Also, please make sure, as you're cleaning up the elemental jumble in Draconic, that Shadow Dragon Energy Sheath doesnt absorb Negative damage...since that's pretty much just a bloodline for PMs and Abyss Locks, I dont really see why they'd need absorption anyway, since even hostile incoming Negative damage should heal them too.
    I just want to make sure the above is acknowledged and understood outside of the NEB issue. Ideally, Negative Energy Absorption - from destinies, enhancements, or items - should have zero effect or act as amplification for PMs and Abyss warlocks when they are actively in a shroud. Otherwise, these characters will be penalized to go with Shadow Dragon in Draconic as-is, just as they are when taking Mist Stalker in VKF or wearing recent items like Ir'Kesslan's Most Prescient Lens or the Black Pearl Ring.

Community Member

Default And while they are fixing that...

So finally got around to testing my chars on Lama tonight and I noticed something that is unhyperbolically game-breaking
    NEB no longer heals my PM
    Please fix the year's old bug where zoning thru certain in-quest ddoors, portals, etc. removes your Death Auras completely. I've requested fixes for this for at least 3 years.