Community Member

Default i didn't get the "First Time Bonus DP"

Hi,

I know that only for the first character created for each server, i must gain the follows "First Time Bonus DP": +50/+25/+25 at 5/25/50 Total Favor.
    I have not gained anythings of those bonus DP on my first character on Khyber server, where I have passed the 100 Total Favor.
    I had try on another server, in Thelanis server, and even there I didn't earn the DP bonuses (i have reach 6 Total Favor).

Someone can help me please?

Thanks

Community Member

Someone can tell me if the "First Time Bonus DP" of +50/+25/+25 at 5/25/50 Total Favor is still valid ?

Community Member

Maybe you have already created some character there few years ago, got the first time bonus, and then deleted the character?

Also it technically does not have to be "the first character you created", you should get the first-time DDO points per server with the first character that reaches the thresholds.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    Maybe you have already created some character there few years ago, got the first time bonus, and then deleted the character?

Also it technically does not have to be "the first character you created", you should get the first-time DDO points per server with the first character that reaches the thresholds.
    I am quite sure that that I have not created some character years ago in another server outside of Cannith

Community Member

If you are quite sure that you didn't get the points, then you can contact support to give them to you.

To be quite sure:
    1. You have never created a character that got favor before on that server
    2. You did not base your assumption that you did not get the DP because no mail arrived while you were in Korthos (Korthos characters don't get mail until they go to the Harbor)
    3. You checked your DP total before getting the favor and after and it's the same as well as checking the history of transactions as it will show the DP added from favor.
    My main server is Khyber. Have toons in almost every server for favor purposes. The Faltouts

One method to confirm is that in the DDO store there is a history you can access that will outline not only purchases but also when you "earned" points. If I remember correctly it shows the value earned and the new total on the same line.

Community Member

Thumbs up

Problem resolved.
    Many thanks to the Customer Support to resolve my false problem. My account is very old, since 2009.
    The customer support was able to ascertain that, in that year, I had created some characters in those servers that i mentioned. So, i alread obteined ther First time Bonus DP in those servers.