Quote Originally Posted by Tilomere View Post
This is a wizarding guide to leveling your main naked, without a filled epic destiny as per U51, and completing reaper quests in <1 minute on your main.

To make use of this guide you need two things. First you need an Alt account, and second you need Deep Gnome wizard iconic unlocked on it.

Now what you are going to do is make Deep Gnome Iconic wizards on that alt account to party with your naked main account. There is a 3 level span before power leveling penalties in heroics, and none in epics so we will make level 5, 9, 13, and 17, and 30 iconic Deep Gnome wizards on the alt account. Nuking is OP in heroics, so we will make the heroic DG wizards nukers, and THF melee is OP in legendary, so we will make the 30 iconic DG wizard a THF T5 EK/C6 PM melee.

We will xp stone our main to level 2, then party with the level 5 Alt Wizard. The 5 Alt Wizard ill fireball and acid blast a reaper dungeon down except the boss, then alt tab out with death aura running to stay alive while we run our main to the quest. Death Auras on the Alt Wizard will let it alt-tab out and survive while you run your main to the dungeon. Once our main zones in, the 5 Alt Wizard will complete the quest by finishing boss off. Our main then goes back and sits in town until the next dungeon is prepped so the XP potion doesn't get used up.

The 5 Alt Wizard never takes a level, never regears, and always stays level 5 forever. Our main levels, never gears since it never fights, and only has a master's gift augment item and stack of invis scrolls to UMD to go through explorer zones.

When our main hits level 6, we hand it off to the level 9 Alt Wizard, at 10 gets handed off to the 13 wizard, and at 14 gets handed off to the 17 wizard. When we hit 20 on our main, we hand it to the level 30 Alt Wizard.

By completing dungeons in <1 minute on our main, we can make a 6 hour 50% xp potion last more than 360 quests, or 6-10 past lives, and more favor than it required to buy the potion in the first place so we can 50% XP potion indefinitely while still gaining DDO points.

We can skip epic quests unless we need Tokens of the Twelve (where we can pass additional ones with Alt Wizard) and level in legendary reaper quests in legendary (where reaper xp is doubled).

We never have to regear or rebuild anything, ever, and we are always making first time bonus reaper xp per quest. Oh, and we don't even need to own epic destinies on our main account.

Since we are leveling quickly, we will simply skip all longer dungeons which accrue time penalties for late entry, and the 50% xp potion and first time bonus means we will have tons of extra XP to do so.
I am faster with my main at lvl 2, than alt at lvl5 geared...

This seems not fun at all. The risk is stop playing.
I actually stopped using pots while lvling. I use it at 18 with all sagas.
Using xp pots put me in a hurry and losing fun
I hope all fun playing the game.