Community Member

Default Epic Crafting materials disappeared from bag

I have a small bag that I use to store my Epic Crafting materials in my shared bank for all of my characters on the Sarlona server. Today (9/6/2021) at around 2:00 AM Eastern Time, I transferred the bag to one of my characters (SyrXelb) and added some Epic Crafting materials to the bag. I also decided to add some Gianthold relics to the bag and moved the bag back into my Shared Bank. I then changed characters (to SyrLeo) and moved the bag into my inventory. At this time, I found that ALL of the Epic Crafting materials had disappeared and the only items in the bag were the Gianthold relics.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlT View Post
    I have a small bag that I use to store my Epic Crafting materials in my shared bank for all of my characters on the Sarlona server. Today (9/6/2021) at around 2:00 AM Eastern Time, I transferred the bag to one of my characters (SyrXelb) and added some Epic Crafting materials to the bag. I also decided to add some Gianthold relics to the bag and moved the bag back into my Shared Bank. I then changed characters (to SyrLeo) and moved the bag into my inventory. At this time, I found that ALL of the Epic Crafting materials had disappeared and the only items in the bag were the Gianthold relics.

Check to see if they got dumped to crafting storage?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by dredre9987 View Post
    Check to see if they got dumped to crafting storage?
    Crafting storage was full - which might have dumped them into the ether.

However, this was also submitted as a ticket and it appears that they have been restored to inventory. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlT View Post
    Crafting storage was full - which might have dumped them into the ether.

However, this was also submitted as a ticket and it appears that they have been restored to inventory. Thanks.
    Sometimes if storage is full and they still get dumped you can get them back by removing other things out but not always. Glad it got fixed for you!