Community Member

Default Orien Long Running Static group "Disciples of Rain" has one opening Mon. 8PM EST

Our group is reincarnating this week and we have room for one player to replace our hireling. We play on Mondays 8-10 PM Eastern time on the Orien server. Several of us have been playing together for about 7 years. We are a laid-back group and all skill and player experience levels are welcome. We encourage people to experiment with builds that seem fun to them and not "power game" and use gear we find or craft rather than twinking out characters. The only other requirement is that you have a way to listen to voice communications in-game and play as a team and. From what I know our group of 5 is pretty well-rounded as far as I know so any class and build would be welcome. If you want to join or want more info either drop by Orien this Monday at 8PM with a level one character and give Cyrilath or Tirana a tell or reply/send a PM to me on here.

Default November 29

I will not be on tonight. Internet us out hopefully fixed by tomorrow. If you are in the middle of a chain please let me know do I csn catch up.

Hopefully cya next week