Default Ghallanda Fellowship Alliance RECRUITING: JOIN US! Interviews Friday 4:30pm EDT~!!

What better time to RECRUIT NEW GUILDS into our NO DRAMA Guild Alliance called the GHALLANDA FELLOWSHIP than during a scheduled Shroud flagging!?

Well, it's positively brilliant. Do you have poor inadaquate rolls? Can't find anyone to play with? GUILD almost DEAD? Yearning for the OLD DAYS when groups were FILLED???

At least one GUILD LEADER or guild representative is all that's needed to apply. This is the FIRST TIME I'm doing verbal interviews. Come on... lets discuss the options, lets get your guildies EXCITED TO RUN AGAIN, and see why the Fellowship is entering its 11th year!!

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 08-31-2021 at 02:00 AM.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Default Give the gift of ACTION to your guildies...

You've Got A Friend...

You just don't know it yet!! Make DDO FUN AGAIN. Join our friendly Fellowship! Give your guildies that 24/7/365 camaraderie advantage. Run anytime with good adventuresses.... winter, spring, summer or fall!

We have DISCORD, an Alliance FORUM, and integration into the successful Tyrs Forum which has been running nonstop since 2009. Your guildies' enjoyment is our enjoyment. We are here FOR YOU & YOUR GUILDIES.

All you got to do is PM me or post here and/or show up on G-LAND and send me tell in game to MISSISSIPPEE at about 4PM-4:30PM EDT on this Friday... September 3rd.

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 08-31-2021 at 02:11 AM.

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

Default Cool dudes and dudettes

Everybody I've run with in this guild has been friendly, helpful and fun to hang with. I've experienced no drama during my time in Tyrs and we try to keep it old school.
    Nobody is left behind - we're all experts at carrying stones.

And whatever you do, don't ask what happened during the last Shroud flagging run we did. You wouldn't believe it anyway ...

Quote Originally Posted by Melkinor View Post
    Everybody I've run with in this guild has been friendly, helpful and fun to hang with. I've experienced no drama during my time in Tyrs and we try to keep it old school.
    Nobody is left behind - we're all experts at carrying stones.

And whatever you do, don't ask what happened during the last Shroud flagging run we did. You wouldn't believe it anyway ...
    Thank you kindly!

And I wont ask!

... PM me! (See I didn't ask... technically!)