Community Member

Default Need help with help because help is broken.

I can't see any in-game tickets, or anything in the in-game help at all. I just get a nearly-empty window as seen here: https://i.imgur.com/y8ZdQXs.png

I wanted to ask for help with a broken item, but I can't even open the interface. Help with help?

(Reposting here because the Windows PC tech support forum is not the correct place to post))

Yep, this is still a thing. Here's the work-around that was explained in the email from a CS ticket I put in a while back:

Right-click around on the top bar until you get an option to "Go Back". Then repeat that and choose "Go Forward". Then the window will fill on out with it's content.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Yep, this is still a thing. Here's the work-around that was explained in the email from a CS ticket I put in a while back:

Right-click around on the top bar until you get an option to "Go Back". Then repeat that and choose "Go Forward". Then the window will fill on out with it's content.
    Unfortunately, the Back and Forward options in that menu are greyed out, so I can't actually do anything.