Default unlocking horizon walker

so i got over 400 favor last life and unlocked it (just for character sadly not across account), then i TRed into a Shadarkai hoping to use DEX to damage as a rogue. every time i click on it it sends me to the DDO store to buy the super duper version of the saltmarsh expansion. should i put this in as a bug? or do i really have to unlock horizon walker *every life*?

Quote Originally Posted by painkiller3 View Post
    so i got over 400 favor last life and unlocked it (just for character sadly not across account), then i TRed into a Shadarkai hoping to use DEX to damage as a rogue. every time i click on it it sends me to the DDO store to buy the super duper version of the saltmarsh expansion. should i put this in as a bug? or do i really have to unlock horizon walker *every life*?
    This was a bug you got hit with, sorry! The unlock was lost on TR but should persist.

https://www.ddo.com/en/update-501-release-notes

Here are the release notes for Update 50.1, released on Wednesday, August 11th, 2021.

Horizon Walker earned on a per-character basis through Gatekeeper favor is now retained properly through True Reincarnation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Players who did not have their Horizon Walker retained upon True Reincarnation will need to contact customer service in-game for assistance.
    Now if you TR'd AFTER August 11th, then this would mean the bug fix didn't work.
    Last edited by Mindos; 08-22-2021 at 11:22 AM.