So while roaming around the King's Forest, I have been on a wilderness area kick lately, I noticed how vastly spread out the mobs were and how utterly long it was going to take to complete the slayer part of this.

I figured this was going to be one that I would complete over many ETR's instead of trying to get it all done in one life.

Then I came upon this encounter. Mind you I was sure after I took out a few waves of respawns they would stop appearing and I would take out Guldryx and be on my way.

To my surprise they never stopped spawning, I arrived at this encounter with around 380 on my slayer count. I was just going to get up to 1500 and call it good but then I thought, heck with it, lets go for the whole thing.

Thought for a second I was going to dc at this spot, I did get rather lucky that I never did during the whole encounter.

Finishing the slayer encounter

And finally finishing the Grim Disturbance

XP summary, not bad considering it took around two hours to finish.

I don't know how much of an achievement this is as it tested my patience more than anything. I did have a major slayer pot going, only way I will do wilderness slayers these days.