Community Member

Default Note and requirement about "Notice about Customer Service Reponse Time"

Posted by Cordovan 08-05-2021, 07:29 PM:

"We always want to provide the best customer service to our players that we can, so when our response times aren't what we'd like them to be, we want to let you know what we're doing about it and what to expect in the coming weeks. Our response times to your tickets have not been as fast as we would like due to a challenging work schedule along with some open positions currently being filled. We have temporarily brought in several agents to help with the ticket queue while we work on more permanent hiring in the coming weeks. Until that hiring is complete, though, you can expect a slower response time to your issues. We will do our best to be as fast as we can, and we appreciate your business."

Good to know. If so can you solve my problem? I spent one month and a half of vip membership, many slayer pots and XP pots in order to fix an ED bug. 3 tickets where closed without solution and when the fourth was finally answered by a GM willing to help I had already filled all my ED again. The fifth ticket said that the case was closed but at least they apologised.

Since I used the support system and it failed I think that I deserve the compensation for my trouble in at least the vip time and items I spend while fixing the bug. I also would like to see you guys take action to solve another two people that right now are dealing with the same bug that can be solved by a GM in 10 minutes.

So will you back up your words with actions or I must pretend I didn´t read the post? SSG will not spend a dime giving it back to me, just need to check my log and email me the items that for the company are only kilobytes, for me it´s trust.

Link for the post that was closed before having an solution by SSG:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...sking-for-help

Community Member

I wonder why the servers are empty since the update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS9zo00epzs

Honestly they need to roll out a new system where they hire players from the community to help with in game support. They dont have to pay them, a lot would be willing to volunteer or even give them 500 DDO points per month like VIPs or some small token.

A lot of in game issues can be solved quite easily and don't require the GMs time when another player can point them in the right direction or offer solutions to issues already known but some are unaware of.I for one would be more than willing to volunteer to assist and I know of plenty others that would too!

Of course when it comes to payment or account issues the ticket would have to be elevated but that would reduce the workload for in game support greatly, allowing them more time to deal with serious problems.
    Ayaru || Cherrypopz || Chookity || Hjaste || Ifindtraps || Juzforkickz || Kazzii || Konqur || Lar-ynx || Lillypopz
    Lollypopz || Mehealzyou || Minipopz || Praya || Riggomarole || Sodapopz || Zhaqq || Bitj

Argonnessen

Community Member

Yes they could. Or even to have a pdf guide for new players. I have one for 3 months with 15 pages that I haven´t launched cause my problem wasn´t solved.