Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Community Member

Default Missing Human Race Enhancement after lesser reincarnation

Lesser reincarnated a Human 28 point build to 32 point after reaching 1750 favor on the server with another character. After leveling the character the Race Enhancements section was set to Knight of the Chalice and not Human.

Screenshot of the enhancement screen:

(See https://postimg.cc/CRG3g673)

Human does not appear in any of the unused Class Enhancements section drop down options. I've tried resetting the trees and then trying to change the Race Enhancement but Human does not appear as an option.

I have created a ticket by email due to issues accessing help in the game, but I have not received a response (or a support ticket id).

Is this missing Race Enhancement an issue that can be resolved?

Thanks.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

It will most likely be resolved the next time you reincarnate. (Not sure if a lesser is enough)

I've only had this happen to me once years ago and I just lived with it until my next reincarnation.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    It will most likely be resolved the next time you reincarnate. (Not sure if a lesser is enough)

I've only had this happen to me once years ago and I just lived with it until my next reincarnation.
    Appreciate the reply and extra info - at least it has happened to someone else before. Hopefully I don't have to wait for next reincarnation which is a long way away on this character.

Thanks

threebolt - I also just had this happen - I am Human as well. I also logged a ticket and waiting on the response. I was musing that perhaps the new tree on the enhancement tree is pushing things out? Since it more than 1 person this could possible be a new bug. I will try and reincarnate too after my timer lets me reincarnate.

Samething here. One of my characters now has the "Angel of Vengeance" as the racial tree. An angel race favored soul, how quaint.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility

Default possible solution in other thread

Heya guys, just passing info along, there may be a solution in another thread. I tried it and it worked for me. There's some additional caveats so make sure those are applied. Good luck!

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post6453553