Community Member

Default Horizon Walker unable to be unlocked via favor

I've bought the new mini expansion and have earned 402 The Gatekeeper favour.
    I spoke with the patron and was unable to unlock the Horizon Walker tree. I opened the mail, restarted the game, spoke with the patron multiple times to avail.
    I spoke with someone that also has enough favour but they are unable to unlock it.

Is there anyone else with the same problem or perhaps someone with a solution?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kenzan View Post
    I've bought the new mini expansion and have earned 402 The Gatekeeper favour.
    I spoke with the patron and was unable to unlock the Horizon Walker tree. I opened the mail, restarted the game, spoke with the patron multiple times to avail.
    I spoke with someone that also has enough favour but they are unable to unlock it.

Is there anyone else with the same problem or perhaps someone with a solution?
    Same problem. And I know of other members of my guild (Ghallanda: Maniacs from Sweden) with the same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    We've confirmed that Zarnoth is not distributing this reward properly. We have a fix internally, which should be headed to Live as soon as it can.
    from the other thread

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...th#post6451789

Community Member

Thank you