Community Member

Default Mid-Level Raid Training on Khyber?

Hey all! My wife & I are back playing on Khyber after several years' hiatus. The guild we belong to is pretty small and doesn't have much in the way of organized group nights. She and I have primarily duoed nearly everything we've done, and are looking to get into the Raids a bit more. Saw a high-level (32) raid training LFG pop up today, and made me wonder if anyone on the server does anything like this on a regular basis for mid-to-high range for those of us who haven't had a lot of raid experience thus far. We're high level, but first life, so we just don't have much in the way of nuclear gear, so our weight-pulling is going to be moderate at best compared to most more seasoned folks, at least initially; but we'd like to learn the raids, and start building up some of the better gear eventually so we can be better colleagues. If you've heard of anyone willing to put up with learners who is doing this kind of thing, let me know - I'd appreciate it. See you out there!

-Brecteth

The Munchinkin games crowd is fun to run with:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...mer-Games-2021

But realistically, almost any raid on LN/LH is fairly easy (LE/R1+ is where it gets more challenging). Just send a tell to the pug leader that it's your first time and you're so-so geared; most of the time that won't be an issue.

Hero

I recommend watching Voodu Spyce's teaching raid videos on YouTube. Thorough explanation of mechanics, objectives, etc. Great place to start if you're new to a raid.
    Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi, Nichevo-1 | 75 million Reaper XP

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Carpone View Post
    I recommend watching Voodu Spyce's teaching raid videos on YouTube. Thorough explanation of mechanics, objectives, etc. Great place to start if you're new to a raid.
    I've seen some of these. Good aren't they?

Default Snuffy raids!

I run "SNUFFY RAIDS!" on regular, but inconsistent basis. I'll usually have at least 2-7 raids per day, at random times, and I welcome all players of all experience levels. If you see those raids posted in the LFM panel, hop in and just let me know that it's your first time or that you would like a bit of explanation on the raid mechanics. I am happy to explain the raid and its mechanics to anyone who is unfamiliar.
    Snuffy
    Member of the Crimson Eagles
    Khyber