Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
What this means is that the items you find at end game will be lower in item power than they were before, but are now evenly scaled across content packs. This means that an item found in Feywild will be equally as strong as an item found within Sharn or Ravenloft or the Dragonblood Prophecy, or any other Legendary content featuring level 29 items.
So, I am fully on-board with lower power, and equalizing power across. However:

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
To provide some concrete context, this is where the numbers will likely end up at the current level cap. Also note that raid items and artifacts will be a few steps higher than what's shown here as well.

Does this mean that random loot items (ML 30) are now going, not just equal, but actually outclass Fey/Sharn/Barovia named loot (ML 29)? If so, I feel that is a very bad move. And I feel the same if the new "Legendary" versions of loot from low Epics like, say, Red Fens, are outclassing recent Legendary-level paid expansion named loot.

Please do not completely obsolete 3 entire paid expansions worth of gear by making assorted (non-raid non-artifact) stuff strictly numerically better. I'm fine if that other stuff equals it, but please also leave Fey/Sharn/Barovia named items at the very top tier for non-raid non-artifact items instead of at a numerical disadvantage.