Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Cellestte-Sarlona View Post
    Any way to get this full list? This is really handy because so much has changed all at once and is really hard to determine what is good for a certain level now.
    The cannith crafting scaling table might be helpful:

https://ddowiki.com/page/Cannith_Crafting/table_3b

It's missing things not in cannith crafting of course, but it's fairly comprehensive. Things like spell penetration and spell resistance were adjusted so those 2 #s may be off, but everything else should match. Just ignore 31-34 because that is no longer applicable.
    DC Warlock Reaper Build (U48)
    Max DC Illusionist Reaper Build (U48)

Really want to know why Raid augment filigree sets that cost 3 end game raid items and 3 augment slots got nerfed to useless

And why the Feywild Autumn set also got a nerf don't care about that part and the Summer and Winter set got buffed thats what ticks me off

Is that wai or is that a bug that will be fixed in a patch this is all supposed to be for balance right sure don't seem like it
    Damonz Cannith

I still want to know how you can justify nerfing everyones gear and raid augs into the dirt while buffing melee gear sets

I'm not giving this up until i get an answer or it gets nerfed why did winter and summer sets get a fn buff already
    Damonz Cannith

Quote Originally Posted by nobodynobody1426 View Post
    Ouch it looks like dps casters still getting deleted at cap.
    100% correct. Half my regular party has now left DDO permanently. Doesn’t seem like devs want to directly address anything caster related. It’s almost as if they don’t care. I’ve never believed that before. I’m starting to.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorachtin View Post
    You can transfer off **** servers np
    Can’t. The only place my guild is is on this server. I’d lose that. That’s a further stat squish. Second, I can’t play with friends if we are all not in the same server. Just merge low pop servers. LGS shouldn’t be only in shroud. If reg GS can be why shouldn’t epics be on appropriate lev guild ships?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456