Community Member

Default RXP tip for fresh level 30's: Clean up on your Epic quests

Clean up on your epic quests. Level 30 characters can enter any level 24+ quest.

A first time run thorugh High Road on R10 is worth about as much rxp as a repeat run on a legendary quest on r10.

This is a good way to get used to higher skulls without being crushed by Sharn or Feywild mobs. It can help your alts get those first 25 points.

I have been doing this with my guildies and it works really well.
    Kmnh * Kmn * Kmm * Knn * Knm

Leader of Templar

kudos

Nice i thought gh and necros were 80 percent penalized at cap making them almost a waste of time do you got a list of all the ones u run
    Damonz Cannith

Community Member DoctorOfLiterature's Avatar

I have 26 reaper points and am at cap trying to get more. My Eldritch Knight can solo R1 but it is challenging. What are some good quests for R1 in terms if ease and exp?

Community Member

Default Me Too

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorOfLiterature View Post
    I have 26 reaper points and am at cap trying to get more. My Eldritch Knight can solo R1 but it is challenging. What are some good quests for R1 in terms if ease and exp?
    I also still struggle to solo R1 in Epics with 20 reaper points - I can do it but it's so slow and painful at cap I usually just go ahead and ETR/HTR. I think the key term is "solo". No party scaling in reaper so number of mobs, hp, DCs, etc. all the same for a party of six that we're trying to do solo. I always run the Borderlands arc sometime before I hit level 28. At cap, Knight Who Cried Windmill is a good one. But might be difficult on a melee - I find warlock much easier blasting from a distance and kiting things around.

The main advice would be finding nice people to play with. I could give you a list of quests you would get a easier time soloing but that would be so much less rewarding than running a couple of quests in a group. Even if you're doing r1-r3. Do it in groups, you help others and you get stuff done faster in most cases.

Be needed. If you really want to push your RXP, be a healer. Even a first lifer low rxp/gear healer can help alot in any group specially if you're a bard that brings some buffs too. You can do it as CC, or tank, but those requires a bit more XP and raw power to peform well.

The self-suficient toon is really nice for leveling in ddo but for pushing challenging content is better to pick a role and do it really nice.

Also as in any mmo out there the DPS role is really saturated. You gotta be real good or wait(sometimes alot) for the oportunity to join a group. Even if youre the group leader people would be more interested in joining a support's group.

Epic r1s 3 things help 1 AOE, 2 reliable immunity stripping, 3 self healing that works every single time u need it too aka non alch heals

Fast xp r1s i've added to the list deleras fast avg 50 ks, wpm, crucible, ravenloft invitation, argyn, raven, sharn blp, reach for the sky, best repeats

Can add all the xp dailies on r1 but then level cap lockouts and or most peeps save them for high skull at cap play

Maybe modify your ek for r1s tanking not needed respec for tank for high skull cap play just all out ranged dps n healing missiles n meteors making a come back these days

Feywilds have not run in a few etrs they might have 1 or 2 ok xp repeats but the saga just takes too long on avg too bother

Really that is nice then didn't know they changed over level wish they'd just remove it so would etr faster since 4x etrs are almost mandatory now for destiny points
    Last edited by mr420247; 01-08-2022 at 08:50 AM.
    Damonz Cannith

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr420247 View Post
    Nice i thought gh and necros were 80 percent penalized at cap making them almost a waste of time do you got a list of all the ones u run
    They were under the old reaper over-level system but that was changed some time ago now

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kmnh View Post
    Clean up on your epic quests. Level 30 characters can enter any level 24+ quest.

A first time run thorugh High Road on R10 is worth about as much rxp as a repeat run on a legendary quest on r10.

This is a good way to get used to higher skulls without being crushed by Sharn or Feywild mobs. It can help your alts get those first 25 points.

I have been doing this with my guildies and it works really well.

Is this still working?
    At level 29 I can enter 23+ on reaper (6 levels) and get reaper xp, but as soon as I hit 30 while I can enter 24+ on reaper, I'm getting zero reaper xp on completion of the 24-29 base level quests.
    If that's working as intended then you should instead hold at 29 if you still want reaper xp from any epic quests.
    Hopefully it's just a bug though :/ Otherwise we'll end up in the same situation as we have in heroics where the 17-19 heroic level quests just aren't run anymore.
    Last edited by Aziz; 07-30-2022 at 05:33 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by aziz View Post
    is this still working?
    At level 29 i can enter 23+ on reaper (6 levels) and get reaper xp, but as soon as i hit 30 while i can enter 24+ on reaper, i'm getting zero reaper xp on completion of the 24-29 base level quests.
    If that's working as intended then you should instead hold at 29 if you still want reaper xp from any epic quests.
    Hopefully it's just a bug though :/ otherwise we'll end up in the same situation as we have in heroics where the 17-19 heroic level quests just aren't run anymore.
    wai

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Is this still working?
    At level 29 I can enter 23+ on reaper (6 levels) and get reaper xp, but as soon as I hit 30 while I can enter 24+ on reaper, I'm getting zero reaper xp on completion of the 24-29 base level quests.
    Hopefully it's just a bug though :/ Otherwise we'll end up in the same situation as we have in heroics where the 17-19 heroic level quests just aren't run anymore.
    With the introduction of legendary leveling players can no longer get rxp from a quest below level 30. The topic came up several times and the devs have been silent, so everyone presumes this is working as the devs intend it.
    DC Warlock Reaper Build (U48)
    Max DC Illusionist Reaper Build (U48)