Thread: Looking for RP!

Community Member

Red face Looking for RP!

Hello, everyone!

I've recently subscribed to the game, and have a few questions in regards to RP and Servers.
    Is there an (un)official RP server? Or any server where there's a lot of RP going on? (Or at the least some active RP Guilds?)
    If RP is non-existant in this game (I hope that's not the case), is there a 'most populated server'?

There is not much RP anymore. The direction the devs took with the game was more to facilitate the elitist crowd over recent years.

That said— you still might find some like-minded folks. It'll take some persistence though, so keep looking. Most remaining players that engage in RP, only do so to a lite extent. Best of luck!

Thumbs up

After half-heartedly trying my hand at DDO a couple of times over the last ~5 years, I've finally gotten into the game in a decently large way. I still have a long way to go - none of my three toons is above level 3 - but once I get my feet under me, and maybe a TR or two, I'd be willing to do a bit of RP.
    Veteran D&D tabletop gamer. Perpetual DDO noob.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by TimTowtiddy View Post
    After half-heartedly trying my hand at DDO a couple of times over the last ~5 years, I've finally gotten into the game in a decently large way. I still have a long way to go - none of my three toons is above level 3 - but once I get my feet under me, and maybe a TR or two, I'd be willing to do a bit of RP.
    If you'd like, I wouldn't mind making a character with you, and level together? The problem with me is that I'm nearly always playing alone, and ... That's not as motivating. x')

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLexi View Post
    There is not much RP anymore. The direction the devs took with the game was more to facilitate the elitist crowd over recent years.

That said— you still might find some like-minded folks. It'll take some persistence though, so keep looking. Most remaining players that engage in RP, only do so to a lite extent. Best of luck!
    Alright, well, thank you! RP isn't >THAT< important, I guess. I do wonder which server has the most players, though... ^^;

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aetherys View Post
    Alright, well, thank you! RP isn't >THAT< important, I guess. I do wonder which server has the most players, though... ^^;
    https://www.playeraudit.com

Quote Originally Posted by Aetherys View Post
    If you'd like, I wouldn't mind making a character with you, and level together? The problem with me is that I'm nearly always playing alone, and ... That's not as motivating. x')
    Personally I've been enjoying the solo experience. I'd been invited to a guild but haven't had much time to delve into that side of the multiplayer experience.

But yeah - I like your idea, and would like to consider it. Feel free to PM me and we can work something out.

Cheers
    Veteran D&D tabletop gamer. Perpetual DDO noob.