Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Stravix View Post
    And most of the feedback shows it looks good. Damage casters are still a little behind, even after nerfing mob MRR, so that need will likely be pushed even further.

The only cognitive dissonance I am seeing is in threads like these, but who knows, maybe I am just hypnotized by a catchy song like you suggest.

But no, it isn't perfect, and I never said it was, but that it was good. Not great, not ideal, just good.
    I feel you may be equating 'good' to 'not too bad' as opposed to 'as much fun as previously', but hope you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by MacDubh View Post
    I feel you may be equating 'good' to 'not too bad' as opposed to 'as much fun as previously', but hope you are correct.
    I mean, the stat jump at 29 was never fun. All it did was make it so lvl 29 quests required 29 to run. Getting enough gear to start was pulling teeth, as everything was balanced around loot that you had to run that content for.

Smoothing it out is good for the game, and if there is a "good" execution of it, I will take it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Stravix View Post

This is looking to be the best thing to happen to DDO in the entirety of my time playing it
    Btw, super cool comment. Really glad some folk are happy. Doom and gloom is so depressing after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by MacDubh View Post
    Btw, super cool comment. Really glad some folk are happy. Doom and gloom is so depressing after a while.
    only reason to be happy is if you didn't put work and money into to the game previously to farm said abilities/gear. trying to level without the ED system as it is today will be a slow horrible till 30 and you get the top tier abillites. As someone who has mostly done lower dps builds the update appears to be horrible unless mobs hp are adjusted -25% to -50% throughout the epic game.
    Member of "Guild of the Black Dragons" & "Swords of the Light" on Sarlona. Proud "Last" member of Caffeine - we aint stragicially savy.
    Kilthar-Tharr-Delkanthalus-Carissa-Mirasina-Ktara-Imara-Thistle-Tharissa-Robothar-Minithar-Miriella-Tharnessa-Tharisa

And the best part is, with everything being downgraded in power, the word 'EPIC' will now be used ironically.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123