Default Post U50 Thought and Ideas?

I'm curious what gear sets people are considering post U50 Stat-pocalypse. There are a _lot_ more gear choices since post U50 almost all items are viable.

I was playing around on Lamm yesterday with a test toon (+7 but no past lives) CHA based pally. I was able to put together a decently OK Family + 4 item Winter set that was sitting around 70 CHA / 60 CON with 1.3k hps. I have no idea if this is now "good" or not.

Thoughts:
    So while no one likes seeing their beloved min/max stat nerfed, I suspect the giant nerf will actually make gear tetris substantially easier since crafted items are now back to viable. I think especially load outs based around the Silent Avenger set may be back to viable since it frees up your necklace and gloves slot. It also works for ranged and melee, so you don't need to pick a separate gearing setup. Since a leg item now only provides something like +6 insight Stat vs +!0 it makes for way way more choices that end up approximately the same place.

Secondary effect / weird thing Statpocalypse does is make past lives, stat tomes and such even more powerful since as a percentage of your final power level, they are now higher and not lower.
    Kodraith / Xanxibar / Xinibar / Lensgrinder :: Lava Divers of Khyber :: I'm a monk. I hit things; it's what I do.

Community Member

You would prefer not to take up cloack slot for set related items due how important that slot is for spell absorb.
    Build from there
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    There is no shortage of content in this game for the weakest 5% of players.

For most content, they have three difficulties designed solely for them, Casual, Normal and Hard.