Default Looking for a LGS Crafting Planner

Hello,

As the title suggest, I'm looking for a Legendary Greensteel Crafting planner.
    I've used https://ddocrafting.info/lgs/ a few times before but I can't seem to be able to start planning an item as there aren't the dropdown menus/options I'm accustomed to.
    If this is just a browser issue or I am flatout misunderstanding how to use the tool if it's been updated, I'd love to learn.

Thanks!

Not wanting to spam, just hoping to get some feedback from others if they're having troubles with the LGS crafting planner as well.

tyvm

Default Yes that planner is broken

Quote Originally Posted by Riffolk View Post
    Not wanting to spam, just hoping to get some feedback from others if they're having troubles with the LGS crafting planner as well.

tyvm

Yes the planner for some reasons won't allow me to define tier I shards so it's broken.

I couldn't find a working planner last week, so I worked it out for myself using the WIKI LGS pages. Wasn't that bad to figure out.
    Khyber -- Grubbby, Grubonon, Gralak, and all the gang of *grubs* in the Homeboys of Stormreach.

That's been broken for quite a while now. It seems like the ads on the page broke the scripting. https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...d-Gear-Planner helps for figuring out mats you might need.

kk.

Thank you both

Quote Originally Posted by Riffolk View Post
    Hello,

As the title suggest, I'm looking for a Legendary Greensteel Crafting planner.
    I've used https://ddocrafting.info/lgs/ a few times before but I can't seem to be able to start planning an item as there aren't the dropdown menus/options I'm accustomed to.
    If this is just a browser issue or I am flatout misunderstanding how to use the tool if it's been updated, I'd love to learn.

Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing - anyone know of a web based LGS Crafting Planner?

TIA!
    Sarlona - Guildmaster - Brotherhood of Redemption - ddoborguild.com - 2016 & 2017 Players Council --- Alts: Acetylene, Antimematter, CNG, Dilithium Crystal, EMF, EMPulse, Exothermic, Geothermal, Hexane, Hexyne, Hydropower, JA, Kerosene, LPG, Natural Gas, Nuclearpower, Propane, Solarpannel, Tidalpower, WASOB, Waulter, Windpower, Woodpile

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    I was wondering the same thing - anyone know of a web based LGS Crafting Planner?

TIA!
    This is one of the blind spots in the game. Since all the high-end players have already crafted or moved on from LGS there is assumed to be no need for the items. We then enter this bizarre space where there is no existing guide for actually crafting LGS.

I am Awesomesauce!

so what are the alternative suggestions, guys?

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleOtter View Post
    so what are the alternative suggestions, guys?
    Just start crunching ingredients and see what you get. This is how we did it in the olden days, before those fancy wikis and whatnot.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowperson View Post
    Just start crunching ingredients and see what you get. This is how we did it in the olden days, before those fancy wikis and whatnot.
    Considering the enormous cost of time behind gear experiments and the one-way nature of each addition to gear, this is utterly impractical for anyone limited to as-intended access to ingredients.

If developers won't provide a tool for this, they should provide data to those willing to do so.

I had been keeping my eye on a planner and a growing ingredient pile, but the disappearance of the LGS planner has made the whole project impractical, and I've been gathering ingredients for several years.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marshal_Lannes View Post
    This is one of the blind spots in the game. Since all the high-end players have already crafted or moved on from LGS there is assumed to be no need for the items. We then enter this bizarre space where there is no existing guide for actually crafting LGS.
    There HAD BEEN a seemingly-serviceable tool. Does anyone know what happened to it? Does anyone know if the prior maintainer is alive somewhere to be contacted about someone else taking over maintenance?

Dungeon Helper aka VoK just published a new plugin that is an LGS planner:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...nd-Auto-Follow

and we are working on a website/offline version.

Cheers,
    Titus
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Default maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Dungeon Helper aka VoK just published a new plugin that is an LGS planner:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...nd-Auto-Follow

and we are working on a website/offline version.

Cheers,
    Titus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Thank you both

Community Member

thanks for the helpful tips, it worked

Community Member

Default Try this LGS Planner??

I created this mostly for personal use when the ddocrafting.info site went down. And since I'm not a true coder/dev person, there may be issues or a better way to do this, but it works for me.

This is currently an AutoIT application and is Windows only. It does not need to be installed, its a self executable.

https://github.com/constantinetx-git...Planner_v1.exe

I also didn't check that every recipe was 100% accurate but I did quite a few and from what I could tell from the Wiki they were right.

Let me know what you think!
    Toons: Constantine(main) - ConstantineT (2nd) - ConstantineW and more on Argo
    Officer of Rejects

I have been working on a google sheet based LGS crafting calculator so that one will exist outside of a specific program. The problem seems to be they all eventually lose support. A google sheet has the advantage that anyone who knows google sheets can take my work and fix/update it later.

Screenshot

(Will get Comms/Runes in later, just trying to get the basics done still)

Tier 1 & 2 shards weren't difficult.

But, it's been 3 or 4 years since I've done anything with the system and I frankly do not remember all the details of Tier 3 (if I ever did).

Am I reading this wiki page correctly?

The first chart on that page (Focus, Essence, Gem) appears to me to just be the tier 3 shard list.
    The second chart on that page (Tier 1/2 Focus A, Tier 1/2 Focus B, Tier 3 Focus A, Tier 3 Focus B) is this a bonus effect based on the foci you've already used in tier 1-3? Or is this a separate augment that you craft from the listed ingredients?

Quote Originally Posted by Constantine_TX View Post
    I created this mostly for personal use when the ddocrafting.info site went down. And since I'm not a true coder/dev person, there may be issues or a better way to do this, but it works for me.

This is currently an AutoIT application and is Windows only. It does not need to be installed, its a self executable.

https://github.com/constantinetx-git...Planner_v1.exe

I also didn't check that every recipe was 100% accurate but I did quite a few and from what I could tell from the Wiki they were right.

Let me know what you think!
    Dude this is freaking awesome! How did you make it (I know AutoIT but I have no idea). Can it be decompiled so it can be edited if there is anything wrong?

Stoner81.

Community Member

Default Sure!

I can publish the source code if you'd like. I'm sure it could be tweaked to be better, or even written in a proper language!
    I'll try to get it on GitHub soon as I find the time.
    Toons: Constantine(main) - ConstantineT (2nd) - ConstantineW and more on Argo
    Officer of Rejects