Default Devs RC is underperforming please have a look.

Devs can you please allow RC to be able to cast and use clickies while raged. They need some more survivability if you don't go barb. For example fighter instead. Would be nice to use scrolls and displacement clickies.

Community Member

Yeah the decision to base shifting off the rage mechanic was not the best idea. So many things are non-functional while raged. This is mostly due to the many things that are coded as spells on the back end. People unfamiliar with the mechanic do not find out what doesn't work until it has a negative impact on their gameplay. "You are too enraged to perform this action" just enrages the player even more just behind the keyboard. Here's a corrupt a wish bad idea can we get a xoriat quest where you can only perform certain actions while raged?

I agree. Despite picking optimal feats, allocating my enhancement points effectively, having the named gear, and my reaper trees full, it's surprisingly underwhelming. Only when I have multiple boosts going does it seem on par with some people in the groups I'm with (but then, of course, those boosts have cooldowns...)

Unlike some others I've spoken with, I like their lion-esque look. (I know it's supposed to be a werewolf)

I also think their claw and pounce animations look cool. Pounce, though doesn't seem to be doing damage? Also, it would be nice if it offered a chance at a multiple-target knockdown.

But, sadly, I'm looking forward to reincarnating.
    Last edited by Iyllelia; 08-05-2021 at 03:41 AM.