Default Doubleshot useless for Inquisitive?

I know I'm late by a year or so and everyone moved on to feydark paladins and bards by now, but I only see two shots hit dummy either doubleshot % is 40 or 60+. This might be some bug after recent updates, but surely even with an actual 15% ds you'd have extra shots 1 out of 6 attempts.

I'd like to see more ppl confirm this.

Fix your goddamned game, SSG.

Edit: Thanks guys for correcting me.

Update 49 changes:

Prior to this change, Doublestrike gave you a chance to make multiple attacks. Now it gives you the change to do extra damage with a single attack. (This change was made to reduce server lag.)
    The exceptions to this rule are Repeating Crossbows and the Inquisitive Dual Crossbows style. They still fire 3 or 2 full projectiles (so you'll still see 3 numbers or 2 numbers, respectively). However, they still have Doubleshot penalties of 66% and 50%, respectively.

Quote Originally Posted by NabeGewell View Post
    I know I'm late by a year or so and everyone moved on to feydark paladins and bards by now, but I only see two shots hit dummy either doubleshot % is 40 or 60+. This might be some bug after recent updates, but surely even with an actual 15% ds you'd have extra shots 1 out of 6 attempts.

I'd like to see more ppl confirm this.

Fix your goddamned game, SSG.
    Double shot no longer fires multiple projectiles but doubles the effects or your hits instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowperson View Post
    Double shot no longer fires multiple projectiles but doubles the effects or your hits instead.
    Thanks, had to check that at wiki and it was a recent change.