Default Character Mail indicator

Is it on the road map to have a mail indicator on the character selection login screen? I have been playing DDO for 1 year now and I LOVE it and it the only RPG I play. I now have 19 characters and since I alternate week to week with which character I play I don't always remember with which characters I have posted items for sale or have bid on items. It would be very helpful to have a mail indicator on the initial character selection login screen next to the character listed location. Thank you for considering this request.

This is a neat idea. I'm not sure how feasible it is, but if it's painless - make it happen devs!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLexi View Post
    This is a neat idea. I'm not sure how feasible it is, but if it's painless - make it happen devs!

They could add it, just place the icon in a location within the characters selection box. Might be harder than it sounds, idk I would just say they add a line that says "if mail > add icon".
    But, simple things like this for DDO always has an effect on everything else, might delete your mail every time you log in or might cause lag when you start the game as it tries to find
    if the character has mail or not. Might just make the whole game not work, the code is a jumble says the Devs.