Community Member

Default looking for guild

Hi folks i am a returning player who has a level 20 warlock i want to use as my main character to run with an active guild. To do raids and end content and learn more about refining my character with TR's and being a contributor to said guild. Characters name is Iodic.
    Ghallanda Server
    All the best
    Last edited by zook73; 04-05-2021 at 03:33 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by zook73 View Post
    Hi folks i am a returning player who has a level 20 warlock i want to use as my main character to run with an active guild. To do raids and end content and learn more about refining my character with TR's and being a contributor to said guild. Characters name is Iodic.

All the best
    Hi and welcome back, you didn't mention what server you're on.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rastallin View Post

Ghallanda but i have toons on Cannaith and Sarlona also

Ghallanda Server
    All the best
    Heya! Welcome back! I lead a small tight-knit guild on Ghallanda you'd be welcome to join - we have an active discord, guides to content and make due with our small size! Send ingame mail to Hephaestas, Hephaestas-1 or Haidies - or chat with me on discord if you like, you can find me as Hephaestas#0268

Have a great one, see you around in game!
    Streamer - Leader of Between Hammer n' Anvil - Ghallandian
    ~~~ The Great Forge Experiment ~~~
    Hephaestas • Haidies • Artemaes • Bladebarri
    «««- Visit Heph's Forge on twitch! -»»»

Hi there, if you feel like looking at a G-land guild there is always Tyrs Paladium! we are friendly,fairly well spread through the time zones, and now that Narnar is well trained I can honestly say we dont bite! There is always a welcome whether you are a returning player or a total beginner, or just fed up with your old guild. have a look at our website and see if we would suit you.
    TYRS PALADIUM.....Officer. If you think there must be more to the game than pugging, come on and joinTYRS! Willibold Fighter/Wilibold monk /Tooflower monkftr/rogue /Hesteban fvs /Machiavehli druid/ Commabayou bard /Greenbolts ranger/Dramoh arti /Dragbat bard /Covemonster Paladin/A Pherzackerly wizard/Asimovsbayne barb/Pardoner/Cottelettedporc cleric/ftr /

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alisonique View Post
    Hi there, if you feel like looking at a G-land guild there is always Tyrs Paladium! we are friendly,fairly well spread through the time zones, and now that Narnar is well trained I can honestly say we dont bite! There is always a welcome whether you are a returning player or a total beginner, or just fed up with your old guild. have a look at our website and see if we would suit you.
    Hi there i went to your website and applied a week ago (because you seemed to be the only active guild on the ghallanda guild forum) and had zero response or even acknowledgment of my application?

Had a look on the website, there is no application from Iodic, nor Zook73 in sight, did you apply using a different name? sorry you have not had a reply but cant see you anywhere, please try again.
    Last edited by Alisonique; 04-07-2021 at 04:53 AM.
    TYRS PALADIUM.....Officer. If you think there must be more to the game than pugging, come on and joinTYRS! Willibold Fighter/Wilibold monk /Tooflower monkftr/rogue /Hesteban fvs /Machiavehli druid/ Commabayou bard /Greenbolts ranger/Dramoh arti /Dragbat bard /Covemonster Paladin/A Pherzackerly wizard/Asimovsbayne barb/Pardoner/Cottelettedporc cleric/ftr /

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rastallin View Post
    Probably thought mention it was redundant when the post was specifically placed in the "Ghallanda Guilds" forum.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestas View Post
    Heya! Welcome back! I lead a small tight-knit guild on Ghallanda you'd be welcome to join - we have an active discord, guides to content and make due with our small size! Send ingame mail to Hephaestas, Hephaestas-1 or Haidies - or chat with me on discord if you like, you can find me as Hephaestas#0268
    OP, I'd recommend just spending some time joining various questing and raiding with different folks, to see who fits your playstyle and personality.

I'm not in Heph's guild, but I've run with him in raids & stuff a bunch of times. They seem like a good group of people.

On the other hand, I'd think long and hard before joining any insular and under-skilled guilds with age limits, speed limits, weird sets of written rules for things that should be common sense, application forms, et cetera. Who knows, maybe that would suit you perfectly, but for most people, it's just going to be a limiting and uncomfortable experience that ends in drama.

Quote Originally Posted by kpak01 View Post
    OP, I'd recommend just spending some time joining various questing and raiding with different folks, to see who fits your playstyle and personality.

I'm not in Heph's guild, but I've run with him in raids & stuff a bunch of times. They seem like a good group of people.

On the other hand, I'd think long and hard before joining any insular and under-skilled guilds with age limits, speed limits, weird sets of written rules for things that should be common sense, application forms, et cetera. Who knows, maybe that would suit you perfectly, but for most people, it's just going to be a limiting and uncomfortable experience that ends in drama.
    The game is way too old to start making up stories about which guilds you think are no good. Guilds that have ... rules.... are sought after. Guilds that actually enforce those guild rules are even more sought after. Many adults enjoy a guild where there is an age minimum. Those old enough know what I'm talking about

So to counter your opinion, KUDOS to those guilds out there that still treasure QUALITY over quantity and have such things in place to encourage an inclusive and fun environment where camaraderie and friendship are the rewards for those seeking such an experience.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Hi there i went to your website and applied a week ago (because you seemed to be the only active guild on the ghallanda guild forum) and had zero response or even acknowledgment of my application?
    Zook I'd like to understand what happened in April, because we are typically ON THE BALL. I am checking our DDO applications and I see that you filled out an application as Iodic Blueberry on April 1st. Apparently we did not invite you until 6 days later, that is unacceptable. We typically look everyday and try to accept applications within 24 hours. I'll take the black eye for this one. I'm very sorry about that Zook!

If you ARE still interested in putting a toon or two in Tyrs I'd be MORE than happy to get you in right away. I promise you that you WILL make friends here if you give us a go!

*PS and if you really like your guild and would prefer to stay there .. perhaps we can do a DUAL GUILD raid or something like that.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!