Default High Lords will host legendary HOX and VOD teaching raids on Saturday, April 3

Next in our teaching raid series will be Legendary Hound of Xoriat and Legenadry Vision of Destruction on Saturday, April 3 at noon ET.

All events in this series are for players new(er) to raiding or players who are looking to learn raids better. First timers welcome! Please have sound and be willing and able to follow instructions.

The goal is to welcome newer players into the raiding scene, to teach people how raids work, to get players more comfortable with raids and to enhance the Sarlona community. Legendary HOX and VOD are end game raids, so we recommend attendees be at least level 29 for this event.

If you are new to HOX and VOD there is no flagging required! You will need to have access to the Vale of Twilight adventure pack.

Space is limited so reserve your spot ahead of time! If you would like to reserve a space in this Saturday's event, please send tell or in-game mail to Voodu.

This event will be live streamed on my twitch channel vooduspyce so even if you're not on Sarlona, you can watch, learn and ask questions live. It will also be simulcast on other Twitch channels so that viewers can see moments when the party splits or from tank point of view, etc. This week's event will be simulcast by my guildie Gijo on his Twitch channel highlordpudding and my guildie Cmecu’s channel cmecu_grogerian. You can watch all streams at the same time at multitwitch.tv/vooduspyce/cmecu_grogerian/highlordpudding.

Thank you to the community for all the support and special thanks to DDOCast and DDO Chronicle for mentioning our events. We hope to see you in raids soon!

Much love,
    Gingerspyce and The High Lords of Malkier

Community Member

Level 29! Chromeon needs 4 epic level in 4 days. Can I do it?
    I tried to create a signature with just my toon names on my main server and the list was too big to fit in the signature box. 45 toons on Orien. 250 total (as of 1/8/21).
    My name is Maidenstalker and I am an altoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by Maidenstalker View Post
    Level 29! Chromeon needs 4 epic level in 4 days. Can I do it?
    It's ok if you can't make it to level 29 in time, you're still welcome to join. We'll just be doing normal difficulty, but even on normal a lower level and/or undergeared toon may struggle with survivability.

Great runs and great turnout! We had 5 attendees who were new to or still learning Hound of Xoriat and Vision of Destruction. We showed the hall tanking method for HOX, but also compared and contrasted the other common methods of doing this raid. You can watch the replay of the live stream on my Twitch channel vooduspyce.

Next week will be Legendary Master Artificer and Lord of Blades on Saturday, April 10 at noon ET. There is no flagging required and I'll post details in the Sarlona forum soon!