Community Member

Default flawless solo r10 sharn 1/2 on warlock

I've been trying my luck at some r10 soloing on a warlock lately and I've gotta say it can be pretty entertaining. There's quite a lot of potential if played correctly as a dps. After finishing all of ravenloft off I thought I'd step it up a notch and try best laid plans. Let me tell you this one took immense effort and a whole lotta resets. Id have to say the hardest part was making sure the entire basement wasn't pulled causing red dungeon alert as that's a reset at that point. Spell absorption management was also crucial in here because all it takes is one tactical detonation hitting you and you're back to the start. Anyways after 3 days of suffering I'm glad to say best laid plans has finally been put to rest. My next endeavor is likely gonna be to finish the rest of sharn 1 and 2 solo, so I may add onto this post in the future.

Last edited by jordanwarr; 04-23-2021 at 04:41 AM.

Awesome job! Finally someone showing warlocks are still somewhat useful
    Matty Lava Divers

Community Member

Community Member

Default Well done

Sharn isn't easy to solo, especially that quest. Well done, need to see more solo flawless runs, instead of the Grim and Barret rubbish etc.
    Hat off to you!!

Community Member

sharn 2 is officially done! time to start working on the rest of chain 1.

Community Member

Sharn Welcome, Red rain are ok. I actually struggled with Same old song. Did alot of soloing with a thrower.
    The packs of dogs are nasty, run so fast and trip.
    Dooms bounce when the get out of area. Tentacles, holds should be alot easier with a lock, best of luck. Think I died in there more then any quests I've soloed, 5-6 times. Have a go of night falls on storm reach, that's another easier one to solo flawless.
    Last edited by Rastallin; 04-19-2021 at 07:18 AM.

Community Member

Default sharn 1/2 flawless achieved!!!

it was a long haul soloing these quests flawlessly, ending with one of the hardest quests just business! A few close calls throughout, between gish beyblading or running out of 6th level spell components in the end fight. things got hectic without mass hold in the end fight. to top it off there was a vengeance reaper and carnage reaper that spawned when irk was half dead. after narrowly killing the reapers I had to take a DDoor and regroup. One long run back later and I was ready to vanquish the remaining trash before finally bringing Irk to his knees to finish the sharn quests flawless once and for all. Let me know if there's a quest you'd like to see me solo flawlessly and ill do my best to make it happen!

Awesome! Congrats on the completions. Any chance of getting a video?
    Epicsoul | Omnisoul | Soul - Assistant to the Regional Manager of Lava Divers (2020-Present | Regional Manager of Lava Divers (2021-2022)
    Need to contact the Lava Divers of Khyber? DM our HR Department on Discord: Epicsoul (Epicsoul#3214)