Thread: Can't Instal

Squirrel Enthusiast Lokeal_The_Flame's Avatar

Default Can't Instal

So I recently got some major PC upgrades, well trying to instal Lamannia and I can't. When trying to instal I am told that the installer can only repair or remove an installation file, confused as I don't have Lamannia installed yet. So I go ahead and continue with the repair option, well it then forces me to choose drive E to install it on not giving me the option to select where to instal it, well the problem there is my computer has no drive E at all. I tried making my drive change from drive C to Drive E to fix this but it won't let me. I keep trying different places to acquire an alternate Lamannia file through but all are doing the same thing.

Squirrel Enthusiast Lokeal_The_Flame's Avatar

Default Well, that's a Solution I suppose.........

I just installed a new hard drive so I had something I could designate as drive E........ it is now installing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokeal_The_Flame View Post
    I just installed a new hard drive so I had something I could designate as drive E........ it is now installing.
    this just happened to me today (though it sought my D: drive which is a crappy old SSD i dont want games on). had to suck it up and install there. bummer no one ever offered any feedback on this from turbine
    good at business