Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

I am on a rogue assassin now, so I use EA to level with healing aura, then US to heal at cap since rogues don't have healing built in. I am also SWF so can't use boulder's might/FoTW effectively. I'm not really sure what mantle is best for you. I'm guessing dreadnaught, since you are already so invested in it for dire charge so you can get the upgrades to it easily.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tilomere View Post
    I am on a rogue assassin now, so I use EA to level with healing aura, then US to heal at cap since rogues don't have healing built in. I am also SWF so can't use boulder's might/FoTW effectively. I'm not really sure what mantle is best for you. I'm guessing dreadnaught, since you are already so invested in it for dire charge so you can get the upgrades to it easily.
    Just as an FYI I only have 4 reaper points so far. I got the Borderlands Falchion and have 5 prowess slotted into it. My gear is almost exactly the same as yours but I slotted a Feywild for the castigators for the +1 to all score's bonus.

So, because I don't have as many APs as you, I really could not spec into inquisitor or falconry very deep. I stayed with the Racial you have but dropped the T5 action boost because it is on the same cool down as haste. Followed your path on EK and FvS, very smart BTW 4-point trance, and then specced into Visanti for haste I have 11 charges per rest. Then grabbed any low hanging PRR or MRR with what was left.

With 18 epic points so far, I went LD but for the mantle/1W, action boosts, and +3 to all stats. No Dire Charge I will address that. Now I am working up FOTW and got adrenaline. The reason I am not doing DC right now is because adrenaline + tempest knocks down at level or higher R1 mobs and they never stand back up. I just don't have the points to spec out DC yet. I ran the same dungeon 20 times in a row testing Dire Charge + Tempest vs Adrenaline + Tempest and Adrenaline won every time. When I can spec deeper into Dire Charge so it has a knock down and I can boost up its DC I am going to spec back into it. That way each fight I can have two knockdowns for more CC.
    Fear accompanies the possibility of death. Calm shepherds it's certainty.

Community Member

Eventually the T5 LD auto-crit +2 multiplier cleave can act as another eldritch tempest. Then you can helpless charge > tempest > helpless charge > LD cleave clear a group out every 15 seconds.

Community Member

So I'm leveling one of these to get my warforged lives. I seem to be getting improved sunder free somewhere I think its due to being a follower of the lord of blades? With the new LD tier 5s it would seem I can dump falconry at cap and use sundering swings instead for when i need to break fortification. I was also thinking of swapping out the favored soul level to pick up haste boost, and use kotc for divine might, damage boost, lead the charge and one point in divine sacrifice. Or is the aoe bird attack followed by tempest just too good to give up?

Community Member

Its hard for me to target reapers out of a group to apply sunder, so I like the AoE debuff. And the falconry helpless damage is priceless. But they reduced end game fortification on mobs, and dire charge debuffs fortification now, so you could trade inquisitor for haste boost and VKF benefits instead now.

At some point I plan to tweak this build to 15 wiz/3rogue/2 paladin, and use Staff of Shadows. Trade inquisitor AP to get acrobat and helpless damage in falconry. Also pick up trapping, because, you know, why not?
    Last edited by Tilomere; 11-30-2021 at 03:14 PM.

Community Member PrinceOfAsphodel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tilomere View Post
    Eventually the T5 LD auto-crit +2 multiplier cleave can act as another eldritch tempest. Then you can helpless charge > tempest > helpless charge > LD cleave clear a group out every 15 seconds.
    Can I ask what you think the best ED split post U51 is for this type of build?
    Princze/Dazneus of Cannith

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceOfAsphodel View Post
    Can I ask what you think the best ED split post U51 is for this type of build?
    LD T5 (Rally gives 2nd eldritch tempest) and dire charge. FoTW T2 (boulder's might). GMoF T1 Stunning for Dire Charge

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123