Default The Matrix is recruiting! [2.0]

Who are we?
    The Matrix is an endgame raiding guild. We like to bump up the difficulty when we can. There is a lot of history behind the guild tag, we are one of the oldest surviving guilds on the server. There was even a time where we had most renown in all of DDO. We are a guild with experienced players with a very strong core player base.
    We are currently looking for a few more active people to bring into our family, to help fill in roles during our raids and also to run tr groups with.

Raiding
    We currently raid 3 times a week;
    • Wednesday at 2pm EST
    • Saturday at 1pm EST
    • Sunday at 2pm EST

Group with us!
    Keep an eye out on the LFM Panel during our raiding times. But also keep an eye out in general. Join in when we are questing as well, our doors are open! We do have a good few players who are also on the tr train! ^^

Applying
    To apply to the guild, please reach out to one of our members they should point you in the right direction. If easier pm me here on the forums or on Discord BandVP#6207 / Tiiny#7378 (we use Discord to communicate when raiding/questing)
    ~Started Playing DDO - 6th June 2011 (Joined Forums In 2014)
    ~Guild - The Matrix (Orien)
    ~Orien Raiding Discord - Click Here

Community Member

Default Tha Matrix

Oh like the movies? Is the Neo name taken already? Do you roleplay it all out? Or are you The Matrix cause you are hacking the Matrix to disrupt the code and stop the evil overlords who do all the nerfs? Hmm i may have to seek you all out. I've never really done any roleplaying like that in ddo but if you all were able to base a guild around it you all must be able to make it fun.

P.S. Bump

On a scale of Symbiont test kobold rotations to more flavor than Guy Fieri, what is The Matrix looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by voxson5 View Post
    On a scale of Symbiont test kobold rotations to more flavor than Guy Fieri, what is The Matrix looking for?

Experienced players who can play their builds well (and some raid knowledge)
    Come join our lfms ingame

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BandVP View Post
    Who are we?
    The Matrix is an endgame raiding guild. We like to bump up the difficulty when we can. There is a lot of history behind the guild tag, we are one of the oldest surviving guilds on the server. There was even a time where we had most renown in all of DDO. We are a guild with experienced players with a very strong core player base.
    We are currently looking for a few more active people to bring into our family, to help fill in roles during our raids and also to run tr groups with.

Raiding
    We currently raid 3 times a week;
    • Wednesday at 2pm EST
    • Saturday at 1pm EST
    • Sunday at 2pm EST

Group with us!
    Keep an eye out on the LFM Panel during our raiding times. But also keep an eye out in general. Join in when we are questing as well, our doors are open! We do have a good few players who are also on the tr train! ^^

Applying
    To apply to the guild, please reach out to one of our members they should point you in the right direction. If easier pm me here on the forums or on Discord BandVP#6207 / Tiiny#7378 (we use Discord to communicate when raiding/questing)
    What are the requirements to join just a toon ready for raids? I own all content and have about 80 reaper points and most past lives.

What raid achievements does your guild have already?

Quote Originally Posted by Whatislove View Post
    What are the requirements to join just a toon ready for raids? I own all content and have about 80 reaper points and most past lives.

What raid achievements does your guild have already?
    Less than an hour ago we got together and got R5 Baba done. Will push Baba higher in the future as we got it done with relative ease. Just going to focus on some other raids first I believe.
    Heres the xp report. I think we are next doing R4 KT. Overtime we will go higher and cover more raids, we haven't really pushed for a while.

On a normal raiding day (not pushing) we still like a little challenge. So we keep difficulties to R1 raids and LH THTH.
    Raid requirements is just bring a level 30 toon in the right destiny and not running in Korthos gear.
    Last edited by BandVP; 02-19-2021 at 06:13 PM.