Community Member

Default CRAWL 2021 - the Grand Tour

Looking to assemble a group to undertake the following verifiable objectives for CRAWL 2021:

- max favor every quest/raid *
    - max star every challenge
    - max every heroic & epic slayer area with all rares & explorers (major pot running)

* group will decide if all "optional" objectives will be completed since this achievement is not verifiable.

Such a CRAWL could take significantly longer than a regular TR life and, as such, is likely best suited for toons that already have 3x every past life in the game or toons with a significant # of past lives that are looking for a good break from the TR grind.

This mission, should you choose to accept it, will entail doing both heroic & epic quests/raids at high reaper whenever possible. As such, this CRAWL, notwithstanding the challenges & slayer components, will help accumulate rxp as a side benefit to the main achievement of finishing this marathon DDO grand tour.

ESTIMATED START DATE: March 1st (depending on interest)

SERVER: Ghallanda

CONTACT/MAIL your interest to: Bouncyboy

This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

2014 DDO Players Council

Hey Bouncy!

Quote Originally Posted by HappySmile View Post
    - max favor every quest/raid *
    That's doable in theory. There's only 1 or 2 raids that are hard to get an Elite+ group together for in practice. E.g., yes, R10 THtH has been done, but very few people have ever even done LH, let alone Elite or R1.

- max star every challenge
    *Where possible? I think there's still one or two challenges that are bugged and cannot be 6-starred.

- max every heroic & epic slayer area with all rares & explorers (major pot running)
    There are wilderness areas that are impossible to get all rares in, due to game bugs. Epic Wheloon at the top of the list. King's Forest used to be, and although the devs claimed they fixed it, I have not heard anyone confirm that it's actually fixed. And Storm Horns, if it's possible, nobody seems to know about it; several of the rares are completely unknown. If you find out about the missing rares in Storm Horns, or the broken rares in King's Forest or Wheloon, let us know!

Such a CRAWL could take significantly longer than a regular TR life...
    Depends on what your regular TR life looks like. Your proposal sounds pretty similar to what I normally do. But very different from the Ottos + Epic slayers route some people go.

I won't be taking part in your crawl, though, as I my play hours tend to be too erratic due to work to commit to an organized group.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProducerRowan View Post
    Our final update of 2014 will extend the level cap to 30, which is intended to be DDO’s “permanent” level cap