Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    If you applied and were selected you should expect to be notified by the end of the week!
    Was there a vow of secrecy? I'd think someone would've posted their jubilation.

You sure about that? The mobos won't welcome them as heroes ...
    Gratulations to all chosen though. I wish you a thick skin and lots of backbone.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Last edited by TitusOvid; 03-29-2021 at 03:15 PM.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Time Bandit
    ex DDO Players Council

Congratulations and the best of wishes to the new Players Council, and to everyone in the programme, PC, Devs, Community Managers one and all : have fun with what I've seen some of, and with what I know nothing of !!

Otherwise -- See you guys 'round Stormreach, take care, good luck, and : Be Looty !!

Question

Given that with all previous Councils they've done a public announcement thread with the full list of members, I assume they're experiencing some delays in getting responses from people.

At the same time, the 2017 PC announcement post was in mid-May of that year, so I'd recommend not holding your breath unless you're a warforged.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123