Default State of Henshin Pure monk in U46?

How does pure Monk Henshin hold up at cap nowadays for a (mostly) solo player?

I know it won't have the DPS of a pally or similar, but the damage should be good enough, and have reasonable defenses considering ~50+ dodge cap and working spell resistance, right?

EDIT: Meant U48, not U46, but considering that's when Henshin got buffed, w/e.

Quote Originally Posted by Stravix View Post
    Henshin got buffed in U46?
    Epicsoul | Omnisoul | Soul - Assistant to the Regional Manager of Lava Divers (2020-Present | Regional Manager of Lava Divers (2021-2022)
    Need to contact the Lava Divers of Khyber? DM our HR Department on Discord: Epicsoul (Epicsoul#3214)

Quote Originally Posted by Epicsoul View Post
    Henshin got buffed in U46?
    Wow, guess I'm all kinda off today. U45 was the buff (strikethough and associated stuffs), my bad.

I know it won't have the DPS of a pally or similar, but the damage should be good enough, and have reasonable defenses considering ~50+ dodge cap and working spell resistance, right?

Its a 1 hit wonder for trash mobs.

Depending on the difficulty you prefer to solo and your expectations for your character, a well built Henshin should be able to solo most things on low reaper and below. Splashing into Ninja Spy for Shadow Veil is a good idea, and I would consider Assimar for the healing hands. Again, this all depends on your goals.
    Epicsoul | Omnisoul | Soul - Assistant to the Regional Manager of Lava Divers (2020-Present | Regional Manager of Lava Divers (2021-2022)
    Need to contact the Lava Divers of Khyber? DM our HR Department on Discord: Epicsoul (Epicsoul#3214)

Quote Originally Posted by Epicsoul View Post
    Depending on the difficulty you prefer to solo and your expectations for your character, a well built Henshin should be able to solo most things on low reaper and below. Splashing into Ninja Spy for Shadow Veil is a good idea, and I would consider Assimar for the healing hands. Again, this all depends on your goals.
    Was planning on dipping into NS for the dodge cap in t2 anyway, so 15% incorp after R1 penalties would probably be worth the 3 points

Community Member

Not meta-level DPS for sure but if you're not racing a buffed up barbarian it feels fine vs content. Most importantly a pure Monk Henshin is a lot of fun at cap up to mid-skulls at least. With falconry you've got a heap of options for CC, with hypothetically aasimar you've got self-healing when in trouble, and lots of defensive layers (especially dodge) in general - you've just got to work at using them as you are flimsy in robes.

Staff animations: still great. Zipping around with fast movement and abundant step: still neat. It's a fun build, then if you're solo you can play on whatever difficulty feels right without judgement - and be just fine if you do join raids or high level groups from time to time.
    Nistafa on Khyber

Community Member

I just TR’d out of a pure henshin life. It solo’d R5 pretty well and could hang as well as any melees can in R10