Default Looking for a Temp guild while orien

Creating 5 alts to favor farm. I would leave the alts in guild after I return to my main server and generally collect any renown offered. Orien will not be my permanent home and While I could start my own guild by the time I unlock useful buffs i'll likely be done with my jaunt here. Haven't kept track of the inactive accounts penalty for guilds so completely get if no one is willing to offer my little team of alts a guild invite.

Edit: Just realized I might have to dust off an old orien char to open elites so may only need 4 invites.
    Sarlona- Fistalis, Caberonia, Kerlik, Mashbirs, Molleck, Burrthistle, Enlitened, Rotheril, Maginos, Urrock, Talathis- Scholars of Aureon

Are you looking for an active guild with folks to group with, or just a buffing guild to solo with?
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    Collectibles

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    Are you looking for an active guild with folks to group with, or just a buffing guild to solo with?
    Ill be dual boxing 4 alts with the 5th as an elite opener *would do 5 if i could elite open naturally*
    I'm not saying I wont ever hop into a guid paty but the primary goal is guild buffs and to feel renown to the guild that helps me since all the other loot is likely to be abandoned once I'm done with the favor run. Note when I say favor run I honestly don't have a specific amount of favor in mind.. All the accounts are low on DP and the higher I go more I get.

TLDR: Mainly ship buffs for soloing and maybe people to chat with
    Sarlona- Fistalis, Caberonia, Kerlik, Mashbirs, Molleck, Burrthistle, Enlitened, Rotheril, Maginos, Urrock, Talathis- Scholars of Aureon

Ill be dual boxing 4 alts with the 5th as an elite opener *would do 5 if i could elite open naturally*
    I'm not saying I wont ever hop into a guid paty but the primary goal is guild buffs and to feel renown to the guild that helps me since all the other loot is likely to be abandoned once I'm done with the favor run. Note when I say favor run I honestly don't have a specific amount of favor in mind.. All the accounts are low on DP and the higher I go more I get.

Quote Originally Posted by caberonia View Post
    I'm a leftover in an inactive lvl 74 with a decent set of buffs for the level. I'd wait and see if you can get something better, but it's an option.

I wouldn't be able to officer your chars as I'm not the lead.
    Collectibles

I'm a leftover in an inactive lvl 74 with a decent set of buffs for the level. I'd wait and see if you can get something better, but it's an option.

I wouldn't be able to officer your chars as I'm not the lead.
    My main guild on my main server is 55(im theonly member) so no complaints there and I see no reason i would need officer status so..here are the names.
    Chorahh
    Qenna
    Animarnium
    AzraelHekate
    Bludwynd

Edit: Like I said my Solo guild is 55 so i'm sure your ship/buffs are far beyond what im used to.. I routinely decline ship requests from high lvl guilds because I don't wanna spoil myself lol. That being said IDK if here is even a movement buff for ships anymore but running 5 alts + not having an elite opener I could definitely use one
    Last edited by caberonia; 01-07-2021 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by caberonia View Post
    My main guild on my main server is 55(im theonly member) so no complaints there and I see no reason i would need officer status so..here are the names.
    Chorahh
    Qenna
    Animarnium
    AzraelHekate
    Bludwynd

Edit: Like I said my Solo guild is 55 so i'm sure your ship/buffs are far beyond what im used to.. I routinely decline ship requests from high lvl guilds because I don't wanna spoil myself lol. That being said IDK if here is even a movement buff for ships anymore but running 5 alts + not having an elite opener I could definitely use one
    Stopping by late today, had some RL get in my way for a bit.

I'll log in and get tokens sent now.
    Collectibles

Stopping by late today, had some RL get in my way for a bit.

I'll log in and get tokens sent now.
    All received and in or someone else beat you to the punch.. lol
    Was working on a different project yesterday so didn't spend much time on that party yesterday.

Tycoons of Tomorrow on Orien offer just that. If you are on a server to favor farm they welcome you. Others too, of course

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Playing since 2010 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher DDO Discord | Orien Raiding Discord | Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)